03abc

Oct 3, 2017
is the game close to final version with episode 10..
It's far from final.
We are now working on Episode 9 I'd say there will be at least 20 episodes. A lot more need's to happen and we have a million ideas on what we can add to the game. In ep 8 we added "freeze time" in ep 9 we are adding "lust time" (our new favorite feature). There's a lot more to come.

Reactions: Ziltoid

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
i cant find or understand how to run/play/use , all these images with the blink eyes option , how that work for it played on game ? thank

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IncetonGames

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
ep1_133_its_full.jpg ep1_133_its_half.jpg ep1_135_where_full.jpg

So how we made these images with these eyes spawn on the game? sorry havent find the option , please any way for they to be showed or played?

Reactions: D Dog

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If the day keeps resetting there is a good chance her hymen is still intact. Her virginity is a separate case she has not had sex with another person so she is a virgin. That is undisputed

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Game progress update on EoL and SwM
Hi,

Just wanted to give you an update on what's going on with our games.

We all returned back to our office. So, finally, things are getting back to normal. Oh, and we also hired 3 new people so that we can push out even bigger updates.

Let's talk Echoes of Lust:

Episode 10 - This will be the last update for season 1. It's mostly bug fixes, image fixes, animation fixes, typo fixes and something VERY SPECIAL that we believe you will love. This will be a great incentive to play the whole season once again from start to finish. 'Don't wanna say what it is for now, but it will bring the game to a whole new level.
Once Episode 10 is complete, the game will be released on STEAM. Everyone who is a 10$ Patron and above will automatically get a steam key to add the game to their library.

Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 (Previously called Episode 11) is already in production and we are making good progress on it. This is a continuation of the story and will bring... Umm... Let's just say, a whole new day. ;)
Edit:
I was wondering if Patreon saves could be used in the steam version?
In BAIKD, this is not possible.

Last edited:

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
So no new content in neariest update ;( But interesting what will be this "very special". I think it may be voices for all characters, what do you think?

Reactions: boxedjack

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
So did the 'time spell' thing break by the end? I can't wait for the second season. Does anyone know when it's coming?

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
So no new content in neariest update ;( But interesting what will be this "very special". I think it may be voices for all characters, what do you think?
That's actually a good guess! Would be cool as well.
Yep, good guess. Would make sense since the team added the fully voiced intro in Episode 9 and asked for feedback on it.

Could be pretty neat. It's been a while since I played the game, but I remember the voice over being pretty good and doing a nice job of setting a lighthearted tone for the game.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
well, so basically 3 months (and counting) waiting for update that will be only bugfixes (i had never had any bugs in EoL) and voicover that I don't use. Pretty disappointing if true.

Reactions: Scotty1212

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I'm sure theres more to the next update then we see so far, and even if it is, it's looking good for the future.
3 new devs on the team are a good thing.
Looking forward to the "new day" ;)

Reactions: SCP 001

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
well, so basically 3 months (and counting) waiting for update that will be only bugfixes (i had never had any bugs in EoL) and voicover that I don't use. Pretty disappointing if true.
i think what the dev meant to say is this update will feature less content but a lot of polish and quality as they have to release this game on steam.

Reactions: Jarul

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019

Hi,

We all returned back to our office. So, finally, things are getting back to normal. Oh, and we also hired 3 new people so that we can push out even bigger updates.

Episode 10 - This will be the last update for season 1. It's mostly bug fixes, image fixes, animation fixes, typo fixes and something VERY SPECIAL that we believe you will love. This will be a great incentive to play the whole season once again from start to finish. 'Don't wanna say what it is for now, but it will bring the game to a whole new level.
Once Episode 10 is complete, the game will be released on STEAM. Everyone who is a 10$ Patron and above will automatically get a steam key to add the game to their library.

Echoes of Lust Season 2 Episode 1 (Previously called Episode 11) is already in production and we are making good progress on it. This is a continuation of the story and will bring... Umm... Let's just say, a whole new day. ;)

Let's talk Summer with Mia 2:

This is something that we had in the works for some time now. And will be released in the next couple of months. It will be released in episodic content updates like EoL. 'Can't talk too much about it yet. 'Just wanted to let you know that it's going to happen relatively soon.

To our american friends:
Our thoughts are with you. Stay safe.

Best regards,
Inceton games team
Hi,

Let's talk Summer with Mia 2:

This is something that we had in the works for some time now. And will be released in the next couple of months. It will be released in episodic content updates like EoL. 'Can't talk too much about it yet. 'Just wanted to let you know that it's going to happen relatively soon.

To our american friends:
Our thoughts are with you. Stay safe.

Best regards,
Inceton games team

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Please Inceton just add Jessica and Megan blowjob scene before season 2. By the end of a season all characters should have had a sex scene of sorts with the MC

Reactions: Doni94
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes