• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Feel like this is a big con, played it through in it's entirety in one go and you don't get to your destination.. Now it's a second part that has the actual h-stuff ? Come on..

Oct 14, 2019
Guys, does anybody know, where does 9th episode end, because i reached the moment where mc have sex with Elizabeth (mom) in his room and it said, that is all. Is it true?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, does anybody know, where does 9th episode end, because i reached the moment where mc have sex with Elizabeth (mom) in his room and it said, that is all. Is it true?
Why wouldn't it be true if the game tells you?
Yes, that is obviously the end of the current update.

rototo

Jun 14, 2017
summer with mia 2? :oops: i dont know he wanted to make a following i m pleasantly surprised!

oooo ep 10 this is just a bug fixes? :cry::cry: this shouldn't be called episode :mad:

Reactions: KingFap and Ara-sH

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
summer with mia 2? :oops: i dont know he wanted to make a following i m pleasantly surprised!

oooo ep 10 this is just a bug fixes? :cry::cry: this shouldn't be called episode :mad:
I am kinda hoping we get at least a small update somewhere otherwise I kinda agree it will be a waste update

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I just gave the game a 5-star rating, and I'll put a copy of it here so Inceton (or anyone else who feels like it) has a chance to comment if they feel like it:

Oh WOW!

I'm following 110+ games in here, plus I've probably played 30+ completed games, so I have absolutely no idea how this gem of a game has escaped my attention so far ...
It even has most of my favorite tags, so I should have picked up on it a long time ago, but somehow didn't. Maybe someone recently updated the tags? I dunno,

ANYWAYS :)
Today is Saturday, and I started playing this game early in the morning, Now it's late at night here, and I just finished 1-9. What a marvellous experience!

I was a bit sceptical at first, seeing only the bad stuff. "Why make a sandbox when there is only 1 place to click?? Might as well make a VN ..." (Only refers to first day btw) "Yeah, just blatantly COPY the mother from Milfy City, thats the way to success ..."
But as the game progressed I got more and more mesmerized, and by the end I must say this is one of my all time favorites!
Not as in top 3, but I immediately put it in my sig as one of the 25 games I'm highly recommending.

Pros:
beautiful girls
VERY good animations
sandbox done right
great tutorials and intuitive UI

Cons:
grindy compared to VN, but very good for a sandbox
easy sluts, could have had more "conquest"
all the girls look like angels, haven't seen 1 "normal" girl

And I must comment on the fact that I am probably lucky to not have found the game earlier, because it feels like the amount of H-scenes is just starting to pick up and I imagine it might have been a blue-balling experience just a few months back. As it is right now it's semi satisfactory with regards to fap vs grind, but that just means I'm even more looking forward to future releases ;)

Over all great game, thanx to Inceton, keep up the good work!

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
This bugfixing takes long than normal update so I'm hope the episode 11 will be published in maximum few weeks after ep10

Reactions: CptRexx

riggoskins

Jul 26, 2019
this game is fucked. It says i need to find zoe and apparently shes in the girls locker room at noon but it wont let me in

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes