BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
The next releases is bug fixes and the dev said that they may change some things so it would be better to play ep 10 from the start so just wait for that release

Reactions: Sirviper10

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Milfy city was 1 of the 1st I ever played please tell me you were being ironic as it is 1 of the most popular games out there
Well, Milfy City was indeed very popular, but now everything goes down the drain as ICSTOR is one of the worst devs in business as he keeps pushing his updates and delivers no content though he still collects all the Patreon money.

This is why I love Inceton: A new update every month, working like a swiss clockwork.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Holy cow! That game must be the bomb if it has so many fans!
I should check out what I've been missing ASAP! :WutFace:

thenono

Oct 16, 2017
think their website needs a fix..... FAQ how often are the games updated..... every month, at least once...... all due respect to IncetonGames but dont think thats been the case since the quality was upgraded and you changed to renpy. Maybe something to update for transparency purposes.

Reactions: Jarul

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Does anybody know how to get summer with mia, it says its free but i cant find where to download it. Do i actually need a patreon?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes