Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
maybe I read it wrong, but did they said they replacing the characters? I wouldn't think so, if it's called season two doesn't it mean they want to expend the story, by adding more of everything.

I was waiting for the for chapter 10 to be released after realizing I like this game, so I'm not sure what's the current state of the game. But is everything done with those characters? or are they still building their relationships?

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
People, relax a bit.
He said there will be new characters, as in new additional characters.
Of course the dev team would not replace the current character with new ones.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
People, relax a bit.
that's what I was saying(sorry if I wasn't clear). It wouldn't make sense to make a season 2 and replace all the character....

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can the lesbianism content be avoided even kissing? and why doesn't this game have a lesbian tag ?? Glad I searched the thread as this fetish/kink isn't for me, I know a lot of people think that this is weird but two women having sex together is no different to two men and it's just a big turn of for me. Please don't start leaving negative responses and replies as everyone has their own personal preferences in fetishes and kinks thanks :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can the lesbianism content be avoided even kissing? and why doesn't this game have a lesbian tag ?? Glad I searched the thread as this fetish/kink isn't for me, I know a lot of people think that this is weird but two women having sex together is no different to two men and it's just a big turn of for me. Please don't start leaving negative responses and replies as everyone has their own personal preferences in fetishes and kinks thanks :)
No.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
People, relax a bit.
In my defence I was tired as fuck last night when I wrote that so I probably didn't read it properly.

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
hey if i download the game this one already comes with the nine ep. or do i have to download them separately??

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah except "2legs" doesnt work... entering the code shows a disclaimer that it was hard work and goes back to "enter code"...
Now this is something we can talk about it, rather then a random complaint that there is no way to avoid the ads while the solution is written in the op. After searching the forum I saw that it could be an out of date code maybe, so I'll have to refer to people who follow the game for longer as they might know.

When I last played the code worked for me, so I wasn't aware it could be a problem.

Reactions: Plake

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yeah except "2legs" doesnt work... entering the code shows a disclaimer that it was hard work and goes back to "enter code"...
That's strange. Are you using the windows version? It worked for me and I downloaded the game like a week ago.
I can even show you the ad removal part of the games code:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oh, and don't use quotes...

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
That's strange. Are you using the windows version? It worked for me and I downloaded the game like a week ago.
I can even show you the ad removal part of the games code:

Edit: Oh, and don't use quotes...
Lol, thx for the tip with the quotation marks, I understand it is necessary to point out, but yeah, entered without. ^^
Yeah I am playing on win10, the (unpacked) folder is called "EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc" and downloaded on 24.06.2020. (btw: same on the android version, dl'ed the same day and installed on S20+).

Even weirder: I just started it again to see if there is somewhere an exact version number shown and noticed, that in yhe main menu it says (in green) "DISABLE ADS: ON", but when I start a new game, it shows "ENTER CODE" and "Skip". Entering the code says "thanks for supporting the game" and then shows Ellie and the message (if u got this code in an illegal[...]) and goes back to the 2 options (enter code qnd skip).

Reactions: boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Lol, thx for the tip with the quotation marks, I understand it is necessary to point out, but yeah, entered without. ^^
Yeah I am playing on win10, the (unpacked) folder is called "EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-9-pc" and downloaded on 24.06.2020. (btw: same on the android version, dl'ed the same day and installed on S20+).

Even weirder: I just started it again to see if there is somewhere an exact version number shown and noticed, that in yhe main menu it says (in green) "DISABLE ADS: ON", but when I start a new game, it shows "ENTER CODE" and "Skip". Entering the code says "thanks for supporting the game" and then shows Ellie and the message (if u got this code in an illegal[...]) and goes back to the 2 options (enter code qnd skip).
Oh, I took a look at the code that runs when you start a new game and there might be a bug.
Just so we're clear, in your game in the main menu does it say "disable ads: on" in green and "bonus content: off" in red?
I just cheated to disable the bonus content but left the ads disabled and sure enough, it puts me in an infinite loop at the beginning where I keep getting asked to input the ad removal code, just like you described.

IncetonGames, pretty sure that's a bug: The if-clause has the Bonus content code as it's condition but inside it, the user is asked to input the ad-removal code instead of the bonus content code

Last edited:

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Yes, 100% correct
Okay I think you already know what the problem was but just in case and to help the dev team if they read it: The ad removal code does work but when you start a new game it will check if you have the bonus content unlocked. If you don't, it asks you to input the ad removal code instead of the code to unlock the bonus content. The game's code doesn't recognize whether the code you input was "correct", it only "knows" you still haven't unlocked the bonus conent which lead to this part repeating because the if clause is called again afterwards.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes