Feb 8, 2019
Don't know exactly what it is, but my hog tells me that something about this game makes it his favorite.
Sure is a long wait but worth it.

Last edited:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Why is this update taking so long if it's just bug fixes? I have played the last update and haven't seen major bugs so there must be more to this update than just bug fixes. Correct me if I'm speaking out of my ass but this does not make sense to me.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Happy to know there's more than just bug fixing.
There is also the special thing that should incentivise a replay of the whole game. Question is if there will be new scenes? Personally, I think there will only be a few if any. If I'm wrong, then I'd consider the post about how the next about will be mostly fixes somewhat unfortunately worded. Why say the next update will mostly be fixes if not to prepare people?

This isn't a dig at the devs. I understand they have an actual office and we have had a pandemic and all, it's simply how I read the latest post.

Reactions: Xumeey

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I also read their post about the next update and didn't get any "only bug fixes" vibe from it
so I'm quite confused by the last few pages of this thread...
I guess if it's not "5000 sexy renders and 150 hot animations" update it's "only bug fixes".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tikky and boxedjack

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
I also read their post about the next update and didn't get any "only bug fixes" vibe from it
so I'm quite confused by the last few pages of this thread...
I guess if it's not "5000 sexy renders and 150 hot animations" update it's "only bug fixes".
Sure, not only bugfixes. "It's mostly bug fixes, image fixes, animation fixes, typo fixes and something VERY SPECIAL that [...] will be a great incentive to play the whole season once again from start to finish."

Makes it sound like there possibly won't be new content that progresses the story.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
Quick question Inceton. You guys are one of my fav devs at the moment because you make a good game but especially because out of the bunch you seem to be amongst the most professional and organized. Having said that it is unusual for you guys to take this long to release an update so I was wondering if you had another harware fiasco or some other major issues?

On a somewhat unrelated note I'd like to point out that these are some complicated times we're living in and they are clearly affecting the development of these fine lewd games. The dev time for updates used to be weeks a year ago and now it's measured in months.

Echoes is almost at 4 months without an update. Some of you out there might also be feeling the situation like I am and follow some other games like i do, for example:

FILF - 331 days since an update was released
MILFY - 206 days
Bad bobby saga - 117 days
Echoes - 109 days
The tyrant - 85 days
Wife and mother - 81 days
Come inside - 57 days
Timestamps - 54 days
The Awakening - 49 days
Become a Rock Star - 41 days
Being a DIK - 26 days
Midnight Paradise - 17 days (from Lewdlab my other fav devs because they make a great game and somehow they are the only ones managing to release fast and decent updates right now).

Let's all hope things improve for everyone and that we get some new updates soon for all our fav games.

Plake

Jun 10, 2020
There's that little thingy going on out there, I think people call it like that mexican beer... ;-p

Apart from Milfy City, where the dev is known to delay stuff and even openly mentioned to wanna abandon it, all other timeframes you mentioned started during the outbreak! For all we know, the dev here might need to cope with such a case in the (close) family... Give it time bro. ^^

Edit: Also, your list is not correct! Inceton posted an update on EoL on the 3rd of June on their Patreon!

Last edited:

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
During the bj scene with Zoe in the hidden scene from clicking on the toilet brush, I get the following error:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/anim/ep7_a_163_no_loop.webm'.

Has anyone else had this problem?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Quick question Inceton. You guys are one of my fav devs at the moment because you make a good game but especially because out of the bunch you seem to be amongst the most professional and organized. Having said that it is unusual for you guys to take this long to release an update so I was wondering if you had another harware fiasco or some other major issues?

On a somewhat unrelated note I'd like to point out that these are some complicated times we're living in and they are clearly affecting the development of these fine lewd games. The dev time for updates used to be weeks a year ago and now it's measured in months.

Echoes is almost at 4 months without an update. Some of you out there might also be feeling the situation like I am and follow some other games like i do, for example:

FILF - 331 days since an update was released
MILFY - 206 days
Bad bobby saga - 117 days
Echoes - 109 days
The tyrant - 85 days
Wife and mother - 81 days
Come inside - 57 days
Timestamps - 54 days
The Awakening - 49 days
Become a Rock Star - 41 days
Being a DIK - 26 days
Midnight Paradise - 17 days (from Lewdlab my other fav devs because they make a great game and somehow they are the only ones managing to release fast and decent updates right now).

Let's all hope things improve for everyone and that we get some new updates soon for all our fav games.
We where working on SwM that took a lot more time than we expected + the corona shit hit us so we had the "stay at home" order. This slowed us down some more.

EoL season 1 is "done" and we are working on season 2 episode 1 this is a bigger switch since we need new locations new characters and there are some other new mechanics. The code for the game is being build from the ground up for the new season. And also we are working on Season 1 episode 10 in parallel.

Hope this explains it. :)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes