goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Penetrating her during her sleep is the complete opposite of consensual.
Unless you have consent, of course.

Edit, because of Sarge's thinking face:
"You can fuck me while I'm sleeping" would be consent in this case. Yes, people do that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: sarge87

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Are you able to lock yourself out of content in this game? I 'finished' the game up to where you can only go back to the main menu and I didn't see any of the Nicole blackmail scenes. It's not too big a deal since it doesn't look like it was a massive part of her route but still a bit of a bummer.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Are you able to lock yourself out of content in this game? I 'finished' the game up to where you can only go back to the main menu and I didn't see any of the Nicole blackmail scenes. It's not too big a deal since it doesn't look like it was a massive part of her route but still a bit of a bummer.
Yes, if you chose to be nice to her, you can avoid the blackmail completely.

Reactions: Jormag

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
Game won't load at all. I double click and no game window pops up. It tries to load for a split second then nothing (the cursor/pointer changes to the spinning wheel). I'm on windows 8.
I also tried Summer with Mia. Same thing. Both game are from the creater Inceton and in renpy. I got other renpy games to work though.

Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT:
I manage to get This game and Summer with Mia to start / load. Turns out the game was in to deep of a directory. It was 8 levels deep. I just put the entire game on my desktop and that solved it. Other games are even 8 or more levels deep and they work fine. How strange.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: IncetonGames

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Good news that Summer with Mia is finally complete.
We're a step closer to our destination.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
First, there was Groundhog Day. Then Groundhog Day: The Musical. Now, Groundhog Day: The Adult VN. At least that's what it sounds like (the same day repeating).

I like Inceton's other games, so I'll definitely check this out.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes