bibi the bear

Feb 27, 2018
IncetonGames

Now that Summer with Mia Ren'Py remake is done, will there be only updates for Echoes of Lust ? or will you alternate updates still with, let's say, Summer with Mia part 4 ?

IncetonGames

Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Wanna join our team? (Croatia only.)We're hiring!

Requirements to apply for the job:
- You need to live in Croatia in the capitol Zagreb or near by.
- Can travel to work in our office.
- Interested in this kind of work.
-1 position for 3D artist. (preferably familiar with Daz3D but not necessary)
-1 position for Story writer. (Preferably some previous work but not necessary)

Meeting the requirements? Great! send us a email with your CW and why you would like to join our team to: inceton.games@gmail.com

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
Could anyone tell me if the mc can break the loop and proceed to another day? because the game looks really awesome, but the idea of repeating the same day over and over again just ain't for me

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Not at the moment since this is the premise of the game, but the Developer might move things in other directions.

It’s still a pretty good and enjoyable game. :) :coffee:

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
So I recently downloaded 1-9 after last playing episode 5. I resumed my previous save but the tip for Megan's story is that I need to talk to her in the morning but I need to talk to someone else first. The same is said for Zoe and Nicole, that I need to advance someone else's story, and then there is a ??? Who I'm supposed to meet at the mall hut the game won't let me go to the mall. I've reached the end of Jessica, Elizabeth, and Ellen's current stories. Should I start a new game or am I missing something?

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
So I recently downloaded 1-9 after last playing episode 5. I resumed my previous save but the tip for Megan's story is that I need to talk to her in the morning but I need to talk to someone else first. The same is said for Zoe and Nicole, that I need to advance someone else's story, and then there is a ??? Who I'm supposed to meet at the mall hut the game won't let me go to the mall. I've reached the end of Jessica, Elizabeth, and Ellen's current stories. Should I start a new game or am I missing something?
You can only go to the mall in the afternoon

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Could anyone tell me if the mc can break the loop and proceed to another day? because the game looks really awesome, but the idea of repeating the same day over and over again just ain't for me
there are hints to manipulating the time travel in the future, with certain events that happen in game, and gallery images that are clearly at the party that happens "tomorrow"

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
I think development progress has just been halted, probably because they lost 2 team members, hence why theyre hiring 2 people. Maybe idk.

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
193963_tumblr_pijlqtTNrY1x7pzoso1_1280.jpg
Help how do you get her to wear this outfit !!!
Am i missing something ???
I checked it 5 times already didnt land on any quest where she wears thisss ...

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
View attachment 657156
Help how do you get her to wear this outfit !!!
Am i missing something ???
I checked it 5 times already didnt land on any quest where she wears thisss ...
i just went through the game files and i could not find it . i assume this is not from the game and is probably in the main menu or on their website or patreon

Reactions: Lembee
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes