Sep 21, 2017
i hate wall of text in walkthroughs...what was that jibber jabber about game saves?

and why do i need to mess around with it/need to know about it?

all i want is to play and immerse....anything else will affect my rating for this game...especially tweaking shit about game saves...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
i hate wall of text in walkthroughs...what was that jibber jabber about game saves?

and why do i need to mess around with it/need to know about it?

all i want is to play and immerse....anything else will affect my rating for this game...especially tweaking shit about game saves...
Yeah it's obviously very immersive to play a game with a walkthrough to begin with. I also like to switch back and forth between the pdf and the game before making a decision or move in the game. A fan-made walkthrough not to my liking also greatly affects my rating of the respective game.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There's 7 people working on this in a physical office? Not sure why you'd lie about that but that's unlikely at best. If it's true, 7 people should not be developing a game this slowly. Solo people have done better, even if the animations in EoL are neat.
Not even Braindrop can do that much work.
Not to mention thay are working on 3 games.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
I seem to be stuck. In the last two updates all I get is "don't neeed to talk to her" or "already talked to her today". I can't make any progress. Any ideas on how to get moving again?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
I seem to be stuck. In the last two updates all I get is "don't neeed to talk to her" or "already talked to her today". I can't make any progress. Any ideas on how to get moving again?
there is hint system. top right of the screen.use it

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
That sounds like a bug, yes.
You could also post your savegame here and I might be able to check it out for you.

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 09 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Echoes of Lust [Ep. 1-9] [Inceton]

This release supports my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
The gestures dont work, u know if anyone else encountered this problem? I cant save since it doesnt work :(

illuminoux

Oct 7, 2019
Why does that matter?

And please, show us your data that shows this.
Because its pathetic when people who don't contribute anything mouthing off people who worked hard to create the game. Its disgusting. Why I bet 9/10 people who comment like that are not paying? because if they are actually patrons they will discuss it in their private discord channels or patreon site, not here where you can get the game for free.

• Angry
Reactions: Jarul

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Because its pathetic when people who don't contribute anything mouthing off people who worked hard to create the game. Its disgusting. Why I bet 9/10 people who comment like that are not paying? because if they are actually patrons they will discuss it in their private discord channels or patreon site, not here where you can get the game for free.
Well loads of people refuse to use discord even if a patron and sometimes if you have something negative to say it is easier to do here, since then is less likely to influence patrons negatively. But overall criticism should always come with some reasoning or it is useless criticism.

Reactions: Jarul and devonY7

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Talking about how pathetic and disgusting people are...I think you should read rule #1 here: https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-02-08.5589/ .

We're an inclusive community. That means comments from people who like and don't like what the devs are doing.

And again - show me evidence that 9/10 people commenting aren't patrons.

I'm batman

May 2, 2020
navigate to
EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-7-pc\game\images\bg\Story
search for ep3_76_zoe_0.jpg
and rename it to ep3_76_zoe.jpg
( Hi I'm just a noob in this my game also crashed I have got same error . I want to know that this error can be fixed by using Android mobiles.)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes