rakijator

May 2, 2020
Where can I find Zoe after talking to Megan after class? She should be in girl's locker room, but the game says that I can't go there.

rakijator

May 2, 2020
Have you talked to her on the phone in your room after waking up? That changes things.
Yeah I did, but the mistake I made was not going into class, but just skipping time. I found her after attending the class and blocking the ball from that whatever guy :D

I'm batman

May 2, 2020
Where can I find Zoe after talking to Megan after class? She should be in girl's locker room, but the game says that I can't go there.
Then look at the hint you can definitely find there . There are more than 5 scenes with zoe and I can't tell which one are you talking about.
Some times you want to complete other characters in the game so you unlock each of them.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Echoes of Lust Episode 11 - 5%
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-10 - 43% Complete
Summer with Mia - 97.5% Complete
Summer with Mia 2 - 41% Writing story
yep, the latest "estimate progress" figures two-months old (from March 5th);)
edit. ok my bad, he once in a while changes figures in that old post, so on the April 24th it was:
Echoes of Lust Episode 1-10 - 10% Complete
Summer with Mia - 96% Complete
Summer with Mia 2 - 39% Writing story

If this "trend" continues, it could be that Echoes of Lust Episode 1-10 will be released even before Summer with Mia?:KEK:
(based on two-week progress the Echoes "jumped" from 10% to 43%, while Mia "raised" from 96% to 97.5%)

Last edited:

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
They said that Summer with Mia is mainly postponed because of amount of data needed to be transferred. Guess they are using Dial UPs...

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I know that summer with mine does not go in this space, it is inceton but I loved the game too much.
now wait for echoes of lust. Thanks Inceton you polished too much

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I already want Echoes of lust to follow this story of that hot mom and her hot sisters.
It only remains to wait for Inceton to upload it

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes