JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
So the MC can fuck all the women in town and at the end of the day he's still a virgin ??:LOL: Dev trolls an amazing achievement lol.

Something did change tho and not for the better IMHO. Jessica, Megan, Elizabeth (the mom) and Zoe are too easy to fuck. Flaunt them the magic dick and bam! instant slutification. An invention worthy of a Nobel Prize IRL, way out of character in our situation.

For Megan and Elizabeth it's understandable, Megan being young and curious to "explore" and Elizabeth being lonely and really horny when drunk, but Jessica and Zoe are a different story. Jessica came off as a bitchy, hard-ass sister that punches her bro's lights out for looking at her tits to blowing him cause of the magic dick, just like Mia from SwM.o_O And Zoe from risking their friendship for a simple confession to randomly fucking him at a party. Even Ellie let him fuck her in the ass in Season 1, another out of character moment for a shy girl. Sophie, the girl from the sex shop and Chloe look like the type who'd fuck random dudes but for the rest of the cast it should be a little harder, especially for the sexy mom and the sisters.

It's an incest game, there should be some internal conflict to accept the pleasure given by the magic dick.:D But kudos to IncetonGames for the hard work put into making the game thus far. Really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work bois !!
I agree, also. For me a lot of the fun of these games is the chase. The seduction. I know there’s a lot of people here who probably don’t even read the dialogue and just skip until they get to the next sex scene, but the characters out of nowhere seem to have turned into generic cock hungry sluts. Jessica, especially. Perhaps I’m in the minority, but I think it just makes the whole thing fall flat.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Question about the tags,
How accurate are they? From the renders I dont see any Big anything, I am also confused by sandbox and point and click? is this like a VN where you just click throught the story? or the opposite?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Question about the tags,
How accurate are they? From the renders I dont see any Big anything, I am also confused by sandbox and point and click? is this like a VN where you just click throught the story? or the opposite?
this game has always been point and click/semi sandbox. but now this first ep of season 2 is a vn but later ep will be like season 1 which is like a semi sandbox

DarkGod7

Mar 22, 2019
IncetonGames If you do nothing else, please keep this game in VN format. Or at least, if it's not too much trouble, make an option for those who like a sandbox (very much unlike me) and those who want a visual novel as a VISUAL NOVEL. S2E1 felt a hell of a lot better to play than the previous iterations and I really hope it stays this way.

D

Deleted member 2107272

Question about the tags,
Well, this is a fake-choice sandbox that sometimes takes the wheel and plays itself like a kinetic novel.
Oh, also, there's no femdom tag, but the game really needs one.

Zonobert

Jul 19, 2017
Wow ok, the PC sure is a bratty little asshole this update. I'd rather punch him in the throat and play someone else for the day.
And the girls are all cockhungry like they're diabetic and PC's wiener is the only insulin, after one day of not doing anything that special - the main interest this game awoke in me in the beginning was that you had all these tries to make an absolutely unbelievably perfect day for someone to get a little something out of them to their own surprise. Now that everyone already has agreed to any sex PC wants, what's the excitement? Just don't be a whiny, entitled, insulting, childish little douchebag for a minute. But he has to be now to not have the game be over already as all the girls' stories are done all of a sudden.
Ehh.
Edit: To be clear, I'm leaving this criticism here because I've cared about this game and consider it and ICSTOR's games in general to be really, really amazing in almost all respects. But man, way to write yourself into a corner. I'd suggest planning it out more thoroughly and proceeding with more patience.

djross2

Jun 26, 2020
Why change the game to a virtual novel tho? I didn't have issues with the way the game originally played? Was it cuz of too many bugs or something?

Zedyh

May 8, 2019
Why change the game to a virtual novel tho? I didn't have issues with the way the game originally played? Was it cuz of too many bugs or something?
The developer has already explained this in a note. In episode 2, the gameplay from before will return.

Zedyh

May 8, 2019

Zedyh

May 8, 2019
I was really looking forward to the game update. And even though for now it is a very direct approach, without the dynamics of the choices before, I understand that it is still at the beginning of the second season and that is why this choice was made.

We can already create expectations for the unfolding of the story, in which the choices for the players will be opened. Resuming the gameplay of the first season, with mistakes and successes. The change in the protagonist's confidence is a high point, since it was based on his belief that the day would reset and his knowledge of what was going to happen. Now that the events are unknown and the uncertainty that it may not be reset, brings the feeling of searching that was present at the beginning of the game.

The only thing that really confused me this second season were some events that I don't remember appearing last season. I'll even play it again to confirm this later. However these being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Batdog
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes