Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I'm a bit concerned that this will have the same problem as SWM where the MC being "good" (for lack of a better word) means being dumb and passive. Granted this is only the beginning of S2 so it might just be from the shake up of starting a new day, I hope. Definitely looking forward to more.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Wow, the party house is really dark if you have your screen colors setup correctly.
For my screen: Brightness 35%, Contrast 80%, Digital Vibrance 65%
I want to say that the dev needs to calibrate his own nvidia/amd settings.
For being able to show true black the brightness should never be that high.
Also you will have much more pleasure playing games with good colors.

If for gaming you want to setup your own screen read below.

More info about this:

Copy paste:
Brightness (Black Level) > (needs to be low)
"This icon indicates the BRIGHTNESS control, more properly called BLACK LEVEL. It adds or subtracts an offset, or bias, into the red, green, and blue signals. This control should be adjusted so that black picture content displays as true black on your monitor. Misadjustment of this control is the most common problem of poor quality picture reproduction on computer monitors, video monitors, and television sets. Later in this document, I will explain how to set this control properly. The setting is somewhat dependent upon ambient light. Modern display equipment is sufficiently stable that frequent adjustment is unnecessary."

Contrast (White Level) > (needs to be high to be nice for the eyes)
" This icon indicates the CONTRAST control, preferably called PICTURE. It applies a scale factor (gain) to the red, green, and blue signals. It affects the luminance (proportional to intensity) that is reproduced for a full white input signal. Once BRIGHTNESS is set correctly, CONTRAST should be set for comfortable viewing brightness."

Digital Vibrance
Heat depth of the colors (warmer colors)
Fire looks like fire.
Ice looks like ice.

The best way of setting this up is by using a 1080P or higher video on youtube while adjusting the colors.

tip for:
IncetonGames

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I can see how in future releases, the MC will (hopefully) repeat the day until he is able to avoid some of the stupid behaviors which prevented him from success with mom, and all the girls at the party. If it wasn't for the scenes with Jessica, this release would have been a huge cock-block.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I can see how in future releases, the MC will (hopefully) repeat the day until he is able to avoid some of the stupid behaviors which prevented him from success with mom, and all the girls at the party. If it wasn't for the scenes with Jessica, this release would have been a huge cock-block.
I don't like to complain about these games when I'm not a Patreon, but the MC in this update was a complete idiot. The toughest part in a story where the day repeats is the other characters don't know what happened that day, so you gotta constantly start over, but with season 2, day 1 is saved, so that barrier to entry is already gone for the MC.

Like banging Elizabeth, that is super easy now for the MC, you know she'll suck your dick so try an not to instantly blow your load, pour out some of that booze, go up and to her room sooner, etc

fangrew

May 20, 2017
The toughest part in a story where the day repeats is the other characters don't know what happened that day, so you gotta constantly start over, but with season 2, day 1 is saved, so that barrier to entry is already gone for the MC.
i completely disagree. The "save point" happend during one of his worst runs. He didn't bang zoe in that run, only invited her. He didn't have the talk/blackmail with the teacher instead kind of winged it by kissing and calling her hot. didn't do anything with ellie. Plus it had to happen sometimes. there's only so much progress you can make with a girl in one day. even if its just in a game.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So its been a long time since i've played this game.
Who all can you have sex with now?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
After close to two years since the beginning, we have finally reached the second day season, folks. REJOICE :cool:

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
i completely disagree. The "save point" happend during one of his worst runs. He didn't bang zoe in that run, only invited her. He didn't have the talk/blackmail with the teacher instead kind of winged it by kissing and calling her hot. didn't do anything with ellie. Plus it had to happen sometimes. there's only so much progress you can make with a girl in one day. even if its just in a game.
The Teacher likes him, he got that Sex shop ladies number, if he isn't an idiot he can bang Elizabeth, Zoe and Ellie with basically no work. Megan's not that tough and Nicole is down to do stuff.

The point is, the barrier to entry is gone, the Ice is already broken with them, because not only does the MC know he can close the deal, most of the ladies are already on board for closing that deal to, and the others who aren't, are at least considering it.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I don't like to complain about these games when I'm not a Patreon, but the MC in this update was a complete idiot. The toughest part in a story where the day repeats is the other characters don't know what happened that day, so you gotta constantly start over, but with season 2, day 1 is saved, so that barrier to entry is already gone for the MC.

Like banging Elizabeth, that is super easy now for the MC, you know she'll suck your dick so try an not to instantly blow your load, pour out some of that booze, go up and to her room sooner, etc
I completely agree. In this update, MS forgot the brain in the previous update

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game really really needs a femdom tag.
Oh, also, there's no femdom tag, but the game really needs one.
Maybe I'm just not remembering anything specific, but I don't see how there's any femdom in the game rn. Maybe you can refresh my memory. Initially I assumed you were referring to Jessica, but again, I might not be remembering well enough. To me, Jessica just comes off as a bossy sister, not as a dominatrix or anything similar. There's no dealt-out pain, no belittling or name-calling, no forcing the MC into humiliating positions, none of that stuff. Doesn't sound like femdom to me, whether you're talking about Season 1 or Season 2.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does anyone else find it interesting that the MC himself seems to be forgetting now as well? Whereas every morning in Season 1, he would think to himself over and over that the day would just repeat, in this episode he thinks every Friday now that time will move on, that the day won't repeat. Maybe it's an error in the script? If not, something more is going on this time: what would make the MC himself forget about the repeating day?

Reactions: Mormont
D

Deleted member 2107272

There's no dealt-out pain, no belittling or name-calling, no forcing the MC into humiliating positions, none of that stuff.
The scenes with Jessica where she name-calls you for cumming too fast, slaps your cock, forces you to eat her out counts as femdom for me. There's plenty of all three of these things in the game. Plenty of girls punching and beating you, plenty of girls name-calling you, plenty of girls forcing/putting you into humiliating positions. That's femdom, at least to me. Let's not forget all the tease and denial.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
The scenes with Jessica where she name-calls you for cumming too fast, slaps your cock, forces you to eat her out counts as femdom for me. There's plenty of all three of these things in the game. Plenty of girls punching and beating you, plenty of girls name-calling you, plenty of girls forcing/putting you into humiliating positions. That's femdom, at least to me. Let's not forget all the tease and denial.
Have you ever communicated with women? They always react more emotional then man, so that's not really femdom.

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
Pure Visual Novel is perceived much better than a sandbox simulation, with blind poking in search of a script.
If the variability were much-much higher, and you could play... like in some Deus Ex, then of course the sandbox would be more interesting. And so - no. Linear narrative presents the game in a much more favorable light than walking around locations.

Remember “Dreams of Desire” if you played exactly at the time when it was developed and released*. It was perfect, bewitching and interesting. For many, as for me, this was the first (not japanese) novell game.

Likewise "sandbox"... such as, say, Milfy City. Such will be good only after many updates, closer to the end, when every segment of the day is occupied by some character, stories are intertwined, and entertain the audience.

And now remember Man of the House, or Big Brother (I did not play, and I am not going to play the new Glamour) - this is a great example of disgusting "sandbox" gameplay.
Actually, Midnight Paradise now looks about the same...

*Of course, if you are not a fanatic of "american" BADIK. Then don’t even talk about anything with you.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Ugh the sounds in this game… first I'm rendered deaf after the whole cellulitis fiasco in the first season, now (2nd S) I'm scared out of my mind by the knocking sounds. I thought someone was knocking on the wall of my room from OUTSIDE the house at 5 am… you see me turning on the light of my patio wondering just who in the world is outside…

Beyond that this is a pretty neat game, how hadn't I found it until now? Finally a landlady :p that looks good. Zoe, Nicole and Sophie are also… very good :) and the story itself is pretty cool ;) and the way the behaviour of the MC changes was quite enjoyable to witness. I also liked the glimpses into the 'matrix' that we got. (<- reasons why I stayed up so late haha)

But seriously… those sounds grr T.T

also, I didn't really like (read: disliked) the MMF scenes on the gallery, wish there was a setting to turn them off (as in, just not see them) (although ofc, since time loops are pretty fantastic/scify(?) and the faces weren't shown, I could just pretend they are MC clones with linked consciousness between themselves or something :p, and that's pretty hot)

ps :I wish renpy had a copy text function so I could get rickrolled into incognito u.u

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Penfold Mole

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone else find it interesting that the MC himself seems to be forgetting now as well? Whereas every morning in Season 1, he would think to himself over and over that the day would just repeat, in this episode he thinks every Friday now that time will move on, that the day won't repeat. Maybe it's an error in the script? If not, something more is going on this time: what would make the MC himself forget about the repeating day?
Could it be because he was stuck on the same day for so long that remembering certain events has become clouded with others? I'd like to know how the day changed at all was it something the MC did?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

andresblinky

Jul 21, 2018
it's a painstaking arduous task that seems to go on and on forever and just when you think things are going your way, nothing happens

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes