-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The scenes with Jessica where she name-calls you for cumming too fast, slaps your cock, forces you to eat her out counts as femdom for me. There's plenty of all three of these things in the game. Plenty of girls punching and beating you, plenty of girls name-calling you, plenty of girls forcing/putting you into humiliating positions. That's femdom, at least to me. Let's not forget all the tease and denial.
Agree to disagree, then. I don't think any of what you describe is femdom. There also are not "plenty of girls" doing what you mentioned. The only girl who even approaches this is Jessica, and IMO she's just being a bratty sister. You may believe a femdom tag should be added to this thread, and you are entitled to believe so. I, however, do not agree, and I am entitled to disagree as well. To me, mistreating someone or mocking them is not automatically the same thing as domination; IMO at no point did the the MC get dominated by any of the women in the game. I think the tag list is fine as it is.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Agree to disagree, then. I don't think any of what you describe is femdom. There also are not "plenty of girls" doing what you mentioned. The only girl who even approaches this is Jessica, and IMO she's just being a bratty sister. You may believe a femdom tag should be added to this thread, and you are entitled to believe so. I, however, do not agree, and I am entitled to disagree as well. To me, mistreating someone or mocking them is not automatically the same thing as domination; IMO at no point did the the MC get dominated by any of the women in the game. I think the tag list is fine as it is.
And to make things even more interesting I think you are both wrong and right : name-calling is not FemDom, slapping "your" cock is not either, forcing someone to oral sex definately is FemDom in my oppinion.

But I am not looking to convince any of you, we can all dissagree :)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I was really looking forward to the game update. And even though for now it is a very direct approach, without the dynamics of the choices before, I understand that it is still at the beginning of the second season and that is why this choice was made.

We can already create expectations for the unfolding of the story, in which the choices for the players will be opened. Resuming the gameplay of the first season, with mistakes and successes. The change in the protagonist's confidence is a high point, since it was based on his belief that the day would reset and his knowledge of what was going to happen. Now that the events are unknown and the uncertainty that it may not be reset, brings the feeling of searching that was present at the beginning of the game.

The only thing that really confused me this second season were some events that I don't remember appearing last season. I'll even play it again to confirm this later. However these being:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Yes, there will be an Episode 10. The story of Season 1 is done however and Episode 10 will be a more polished version of Epsiode 9 with two additional hidden events and something "extra" which hasn't been revealed yet.
That's pretty cool. Definitely figured there would be polish, just figured it would be an "episode 9.X" or "9 (final)". But that's all just labels. Thanks for the info.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Played through S2E1, yes the MC acts like an idiot by getting wasted, yes he seems to completely forget he's reliving the same day again if it's not your first day. Odd, right? Not really...inceton is all for minimizing grind. So, for the first route of each girl he wrote the character as if it was his first day on each seperate route, otherwise the player would always be wondering "what would happen if I had chose X route on my actual first day, how would it be different?" now we don't need to, grind and extra saved paths avoided, well done to the creative staff. As for why he's an idiot at the party, he's terrified of any choice he might make and gets wasted to the point he's a complete moron. Thank goodness the days repeating, hopefully from part 2 of these routes onward he'll realize that and avoid getting wasted.

Last edited:

marcusx

Dec 26, 2018
If I play the S2e1 is it the same as playing STARTING from S1? or S2e1 starts from another time?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Finally caught up on this game after putting it on the back burner for a while...

Overall I liked the game and the idea but there was one or too little subjective things I didn't like...

Firstly I honestly didn't like how season one ended... Literally, it was obviously happenig and a bit cliche.

Secondly I actually don't like how all of his confidence just disappeared at the start of season 2... He spent all of season one building up confidence just for it to disappear. I can understand if he lost some of it but paid attention to some of how the girls were reacting to notice little changes but he literally said to himself, "imma be a good obedient little boy" to himself when talking to Jess. That's not even talking about how he spent countless days getting into the heads of some of these girls and literally don't get why one or two of them are pissed?

There is no guy on the face of he planet that stupid -_-

Reactions: xXwankerXx

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so i just wanted to say that im new to this game and i dont think season 2 episode 1 was a great starting point! read the synopsis and the story sounded cool but the only "action" in this episode was with Jessica and after that even she said she was feeling a bit unsatisfied! without spoiling it for those who may not have played it yet... while you get to have fun with Jessica, she doesnt give ya the whole pizza. you just get a taste and then no more!

dont even get me started on how the party route goes, the MC is a bonehead! on the positive side however, the renders and animations were top notch! just wish there was more of the "good stuff", if ya know what i mean! also, is there gonna be voice acting and was there voice acting in the first season? saw the info for the voice actresses that are working on this project, but only heard voice acting at the beginning when setting up relationships!

dont be too harsh on me, im just giving my opinion on the content i checked out. i am still new to this series so perhaps the next episode will have more of the content i was hoping this one was gonna have!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes he seems to completely forget he's reliving the same day again if it's not your first day. Odd, right? Not really...inceton is all for minimizing grind. So, for the first route of each girl he wrote the character as if it was his first day on each seperate route, otherwise the player would always be wondering "what would happen if I had chose X route on my actual first day, how would it be different?" now we don't need to, grind and extra saved paths avoided
. . . except that this makes no sense. Yes, grind is reduced / eliminated, but it has nothing to do with forgetting that he's already lived Day Two. It's just skipping things for the player. Of course, players will wonder what happened if they chose a different path on Day One . . . which doesn't explain at all why the MC forgets he's already lived and re-lived Day Two. I'm all for grind being avoided, but none of this explains the new plot detail: that not only everyone else, but also the MC forgets Day Two has repeated.

Either it's an error, or it should be edited so he's not acting like he's never lived Day Two before. Personally, I don't think it's a mistake (and no, the MC's mere act of forgetting does not minimize grind). A very simple conditional statement could be used in the program to detect whether the player is running through Day Two for the first time or not; if not, remove a sentence or two from dialogue so the MC doesn't sound like it's the first time anymore. But as I said, if the MC's forgetting is actually some change in the plot, I don't think a conditional statement should be used.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
. . . except that this makes no sense. Yes, grind is reduced / eliminated, but it has nothing to do with forgetting that he's already lived Day Two. It's just skipping things for the player. Of course, players will wonder what happened if they chose a different path on Day One . . . which doesn't explain at all why the MC forgets he's already lived and re-lived Day Two. I'm all for grind being avoided, but none of this explains the new plot detail: that not only everyone else, but also the MC forgets Day Two has repeated.

Either it's an error, or it should be edited so he's not acting like he's never lived Day Two before. Personally, I don't think it's a mistake (and no, the MC's mere act of forgetting does not minimize grind). A very simple conditional statement could be used in the program to detect whether the player is running through Day Two for the first time or not; if not, remove a sentence or two from dialogue so the MC doesn't sound like it's the first time anymore. But as I said, if the MC's forgetting is actually some change in the plot, I don't think a conditional statement should be used.
Don't know about you, but when a game starts down that path of making it necessary to have multiple saves due to key event choices. I dread the amount of time I'm adding to my grind. Knowing that even more key choices will inevitably split my necessary saves even further. We avoided 5 necessary save timelines to play through in this case.

On the creators end, now they have to bother with creating alternate scenes and dialogue and keep those in mind, always, moving forward to avoid continuity complaints. Sure people will complain in this single update that he doesn't recall the day. But moving forward, a fraction of the fanbase will play through that section ever again. So you only have to bother about complaints for that single update. Tons of headaches, frustration, and creator's fatigue avoided.

I understand why it was possibly intentional. But I also understand it makes him look like an idiot with alzheimers for a single update, and that might annoy people in the moment. Lord knows I was shouting at the MC through the screen with every drunk statement since I did "stay home" first. Lol

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes