Mar 5, 2020
I don't like to complain about these games when I'm not a Patreon, but the MC in this update was a complete idiot.
Well I guess you could say that. From the moment the MC started taking shots, I knew he did not take his brain with him to the party and would mess things up. Fix is easy: Don't get drunk. I doubt however that the dev will make things that easy.

As for not being a Patreon, I wanted to pledge (the 5$ Tier as my bank account could not take more with the other creators I am already supporting, all with 5$ tiers) before realizing the 5$ Tier does not give access to Echoes of Lust, only to Summer with Mia which is now complete so no new release for maintaining this tier. I guess I have to wait until he is ready to release SWM2 for it to be worthy.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
View attachment 728970 I have this problem with the compressed version at the moment of extracting the file, who can help me to solve the problem
Google translate tells me it can't find the directory to extract to. Looks like you're several folders deep and the directory name might be too long for winrar. Try extracting to your desktop for now, if it works you can move it back afterwards.
Could also always be the case that the download got messed up and downloading again solves it.

Reactions: predatorphamtom

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Ugh the sounds in this game… first I'm rendered deaf after the whole cellulitis fiasco in the first season, now (2nd S) I'm scared out of my mind by the knocking sounds. I thought someone was knocking on the wall of my room from OUTSIDE the house at 5 am… you see me turning on the light of my patio wondering just who in the world is outside…

Beyond that this is a pretty neat game, how hadn't I found it until now? Finally a landlady :p that looks good. Zoe, Nicole and Sophie are also… very good :) and the story itself is pretty cool ;) and the way the behaviour of the MC changes was quite enjoyable to witness. I also liked the glimpses into the 'matrix' that we got. (<- reasons why I stayed up so late haha)

But seriously… those sounds grr T.T

also, I didn't really like (read: disliked) the MMF scenes on the gallery, wish there was a setting to turn them off (as in, just not see them) (although ofc, since time loops are pretty fantastic/scify(?) and the faces weren't shown, I could just pretend they are MC clones with linked consciousness between themselves or something :p, and that's pretty hot)

ps :I wish renpy had a copy text function so I could get rickrolled into incognito u.u
How often have you clicked the P key?

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Not gonna lie this was not my favorite update. really felt like we took a step back which i am never a fan of. Also what is the deal with the season/episode? This is season 2 ep 1 but season 1 ep 10 has yet to be released? how does that work?

Nov 23, 2018
Google translate tells me it can't find the directory to extract to. Looks like you're several folders deep and the directory name might be too long for winrar. Try extracting to your desktop for now, if it works you can move it back afterwards.
Could also always be the case that the download got messed up and downloading again solves it.
ok bro I will haha

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
I'm not saying this very often but it was definitely worth to download and play the new content (S2E1).

New story was tricky - altough I knew it from the very beginning ;) - but the little red circle in the right top corner tuned up the whole game. Nice, high quality renders and perfectly designed lingeries, little bit of humor... was not too long but meaningful indeed. Wait for next chapter.
(y)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes