armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
All popular games/projects take that route unfortunately. I have a hard time finding a game on the trending section that dosen't have a 6+ month delay for each update.
Actually there is not that many popular games that are taking 6+ months between updates.
Yes only Mr.Dots,NLT and Braindrop before June are making updates each month or on 2 weeks,but a big number of devs are releasing on 2 or 3 months.

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
All popular games/projects take that route unfortunately. I have a hard time finding a game on the trending section that dosen't have a 6+ month delay for each update.
Episode 9 released on March 6, episode 1 of season 2 on July 11. In what world is that 6+ months?
Just curious.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
MC mentions a threesome.... How do I find that.... is it in this version or the old ep1.
Zoe is the one who wants to have a threesome, she wants it to be the MCs younger si... "room mate" and some rando, but the MC is trying to be the 3rd instead of a random! as far as S2E1 goes the threesome hasnt happened yet so i guess its coming in future updates

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
in version 1 i seam not to be able to progrss the mother. It keep saying " I already talk to her... " even in the morning. I need to give her the bottle of wine. Also All others say I need to progress others further.

Thanks.

GoGo13

Jul 6, 2017
Can anyone share a save file for all the scenes in S1E9 that works in S2E1 so i don't have to play the game again ? thanks

samielhkb

Dec 30, 2018
this game realy realy good and original. added to my favorite games.
bigbrother
dmd
wife and a mother
and echoes of lust

I'll try summer with mia soon.

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Thinking of Patreoning due to my deep love of one of the characters.........what's the rough update/new release rate?

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Kind of an unfortunate update. You basically get to pick from 4 girls (3 at party and Elizabeth) and it ends up being she's passed out and you can't do anything, so you go to the party. Moron MC says something that pisses each one off and you ultimately get nothing. :( Least the boob/hand/foot job from Jessica was neat but that's literally it.

Reactions: Boneprone

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
Holy F'n Shit!! you DO NOT need to type "gulp" in front of every other sentence the MC speaks..and who the hell hiccups when theyre drunk??thats like some stupid 1950's trope...also,,at no point in the genius MC's thought process did he think "i shouldnt get retard drunk at the party" or when Liz was sleeping,he goes to bed..dude was in the room like 30 seconds,walk out and go next door,why go to bed and re-loop? 1-9 were 5 star..this one,is off to a horrible start..too many plot holes and overly forced asshole moments..

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Holy F'n Shit!! you DO NOT need to type "gulp" in front of every other sentence the MC speaks..and who the hell hiccups when theyre drunk??thats like some stupid 1950's trope...also,,at no point in the genius MC's thought process did he think "i shouldnt get retard drunk at the party" or when Liz was sleeping,he goes to bed..dude was in the room like 30 seconds,walk out and go next door,why go to bed and re-loop? 1-9 were 5 star..this one,is off to a horrible start..too many plot holes and overly forced asshole moments..
It's ok to have forced asshole moments. It's not ok if those forced asshole moments prohibits you from banging the girls and it LEAVES OFF ON THAT :/

Reactions: Boneprone

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
i didnt complete the first one. But what i played was awesome, and so far this is just as good if not better. The animations are amazing and the girls (minus elizabeth imo, to each their own) are hot as hell!!!

dude you have me laughing so hard at the end of content part. My persistence paid off!! so funny.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes