You know me

Dec 24, 2019
Its a little bit of confusion. The website says episode 10 is under development. And here we have season 2. Can someone explain this

M'95

May 17, 2019
Its a little bit of confusion. The website says episode 10 is under development. And here we have season 2. Can someone explain this
it has been discussed before, have you tried using search?

some examples :
Yes, there will be an Episode 10. The story of Season 1 is done however and Episode 10 will be a more polished version of Epsiode 9 with two additional hidden events and something "extra" which hasn't been revealed yet.
EP10 is mostly bug fixes and hidden events so season 2 in reality is continuation of ep9
I don't think they'd release S2E1 if this S1E10 was important to the plot. Perhaps the "something very special" is just a new feature to the game, maybe something that can be implemented during the sex scenes.
episode 10 is mostly bugfixes anyway, but there'd also be a surprise or something that would make us want to replay from start to finish (possibly something like voice-acting). so no real new content in terms of renders or animations i think

Last edited:

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
Sorry if this was mentioned before but I searched and didn't find anything

In Season 1 I was able to press the Red Button to see the extra renders and not have the dialogue shown.
Now in Season 2 when I press the Red Button it doesn't hide the dialogue and when I press H it shows the normal render again.
Same goes to the new Rotation feature.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020

In Season 1 I was able to press the Red Button to see the extra renders and not have the dialogue shown.
Now in Season 2 when I press the Red Button it doesn't hide the dialogue and when I press H it shows the normal render again.

its a bug

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Svs only had compression. There was no information about that.
Sorry, I assumed that you downloaded it from here.
Forget svs scam site, they got their stuff from here, including that mod file.
And welcome to F95 ;)

You found the right thread for the game, but that cheat mod has its own thread.
All important info and links for this game, including one for the cheat mod thread are in the OP (the opening post, the first post) of this thread.

All important info and the cheat mod itself can be found in the OP of its thread and support for the mod you can get from there.

The same goes for other games and their modifications here.

Use the bugfix patch. It will fix more than just that button.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReiCaixa and Abhai

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Looked through dozens of pages without luck now, to see if anyone else missed a whole lot from finishing ep9 (Or so i thought - Cannot do anything with anyone else. No more "hints"), and then going over to s2e1. :/ Is this the ep10 thats the gap here, or have i really missed something?

EDIT: Feeling dumb AF i should prolly edit this - Apparently i just needed to click the bed in MC's room, and just not skip time from a random place

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Holy F'n Shit!! you DO NOT need to type "gulp" in front of every other sentence the MC speaks..and who the hell hiccups when theyre drunk??thats like some stupid 1950's trope...also,,at no point in the genius MC's thought process did he think "i shouldnt get retard drunk at the party" or when Liz was sleeping,he goes to bed..dude was in the room like 30 seconds,walk out and go next door,why go to bed and re-loop? 1-9 were 5 star..this one,is off to a horrible start..too many plot holes and overly forced asshole moments..
Comparing Season 1 that has 9 episodes, to 1 episode of season 2 is ridiculous. Did you miss the part where the MC's first train of thought is to basically do everything the same way with "small" changes? Because he has no idea what could cause the loop to end. He doesn't want to do something drastically different in fear of the loop ending because there are potential consequences now.

Also Did you play since first release? Because Season 1 episode 1 didn't have any action at all.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes