GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
did you play the spellbook? if so, how good is the NTR compared to that game? i feel like you could played it...
This game doesn't even compare to The Spellbook. As mentioned earlier, the NTR in this game isn't part of the actual story and is just bonus content. It also is short and not very good, tbh.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
did you play the spellbook? if so, how good is the NTR compared to that game? i feel like you could played it...
Not in at least maybe a good year in a half now. It's been my bookmarked for latter que since then (which has gotten rather large over time lol), but it just never ends up being the pick of the night when i do decide to download a latest update game.

I'm not the "NTR guy" to be asking that question to though. I'm just somebody who doesn't mind some sexual theme setting variance in the games I play.

Feb 13, 2019
$25, actually. Not a huge difference, but definitely matters.
And it's definitely not worth it.
I could see donating maybe $1-5, but I sure as hell ain't giving them $25 a month. (or $270 for a year, which would still be $22.50 a month).
Playstation PS Plus is $10 a month or $60 a year. No way is Inceton worth more the PS Plus. lol
And PS is full completed games.
I say only fo 20 dollars a year and shit.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Not in at least maybe a good year in a half now. It's been my bookmarked for latter que since then (which has gotten rather large over time lol), but it just never ends up being the pick of the night when i do decide to download a latest update game.

I'm not the "NTR guy" to be asking that question to though. I'm just somebody who doesn't mind some sexual theme setting variance in the games I play.
alright xD i completely dont understand what you wanted to say me but im fine , i ll play it even if it has a bit of NTR

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
same as with any renpy game you grab em with old version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and move them in new version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and as i said above, even if you fuck up and delete the game folder all renpy got backup saves
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-5-inceton.21005/post-7173686
So I moved my saves over and everything is still blank. Did I misunderstand something?

Reactions: naniwtf

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Anyone have the S2E7 or S2E7.5 bonus code yet (if they are different?)

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
an we get a mega link pleases 3 of the sights are being blocked by my antivirus and will not let me bypass the block and the 4th keeps getting to about 6.7 gig and fails. If I make it continue it dose so for about 3 seconds and locks up and fails again and again so on and so on and so forth.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
an we get a mega link pleases 3 of the sights are being blocked by my antivirus and will not let me bypass the block and the 4th keeps getting to about 6.7 gig and fails. If I make it continue it dose so for about 3 seconds and locks up and fails again and again so on and so on and so forth.
If you are using a PC, you can use Internet Download Manager. I did so and using the Anonfiles link it crapped out near the end, but IDM allows you to "restart" a download, and I did so and it went to the end. Unfortunately, the only way you can download this via MEGA is if you are paying member, because Mega caps free daily downloads at 5GB, and this game is well over that.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
If you are using a PC, you can use Internet Download Manager. I did so and using the Anonfiles link it crapped out near the end, but IDM allows you to "restart" a download, and I did so and it went to the end. Unfortunately, the only way you can download this via MEGA is if you are paying member, because Mega caps free daily downloads at 5GB, and this game is well over that.
Unless you have a VPN in which case when it stops downloading I just turn it off or change what city it thinks I am in and it continues to download... Or you can download 5gs worth and then the other 2.2 the next day to be clear at this point I would be happy with that. Mixdrop is the only one I can use and it won't finish.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes