seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Unless you have a VPN in which case when it stops downloading I just turn it off or change what city it thinks I am in and it continues to download... Or you can download 5gs worth and then the other 2.2 the next day to be clear at this point I would be happy with that.
I will have to try that. The problem and why it may not work for me is I have the Mega app installed on my machine, so I am not sure if I can "fool" it by switching cities, but it is certainly worth a try Thanks for the suggestion. And the IDM trick does work. I have been able to "recover" several very long downloads that I thought were completely gone that way.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
There is a Bonus code entry in the main menu
But the game will only accept the code for the current release you are playing, so if you have downloaded S2E7/7.5 you would need whatever bonus code works for that release, otherwise, if you put in bonus codes from previous releases, it just complains and says you put in a bonus code for a previous release.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I will have to try that. The problem and why it may not work for me is I have the Mega app installed on my machine, so I am not sure if I can "fool" it by switching cities, but it is certainly worth a try Thanks for the suggestion. And the IDM trick does work. I have been able to "recover" several very long downloads that I thought were completely gone that way.
I use the maga app as well it works just fine

Jul 13, 2018
This is a weird question but when did Echoes of Lust name changed to Lust Theory? It sounds like a recent change since it caught me off guard when the file name was Lust Theory while in the other versions it was Echoes of Lust. Had to do some research to see that the name changed but when did that happened and why?

Reactions: leg28

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
This is a weird question but when did Echoes of Lust name changed to Lust Theory? It sounds like a recent change since it caught me off guard when the file name was Lust Theory while in the other versions it was Echoes of Lust. Had to do some research to see that the name changed but when did that happened and why?
I am betting it is a branding thing. They are selling the game on other platforms (itch.io, Steam, etc.) and I think that they thought (or hopefully tested) and found that Lust Theory was more attractive than the former name. Either that, or someone went off their meds. Either case is plausible.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
But the game will only accept the code for the current release you are playing, so if you have downloaded S2E7/7.5 you would need whatever bonus code works for that release, otherwise, if you put in bonus codes from previous releases, it just complains and says you put in a bonus code for a previous release.
The BONUS CODE is "Pumpkin" as Stated on the OP page. I entered it as it is written and it works. You should give it a try! o_O

Reactions: PeterSBigD

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
This version changed the folder for saves.. What a dumb dumb dumb move.
Maybe they're not compatible anymore, dunno, haven't played it.

Edit: Played it, works. Small x-mas episode.

To use old saves, move them from
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EchoesOfLust2-1536575576
to
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes