lolmoc

Apr 18, 2020
This version changed the folder for saves.. What a dumb dumb dumb move.
Maybe they're not compatible anymore, dunno, haven't played it.

Edit: Played it, works. Small x-mas episode.

To use old saves, move them from
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EchoesOfLust2-1536575576
to
\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustTheory2-1536575576
Thank you for the help!

Firestorm253

Mar 6, 2020
o_O And people here (thank you guys) still compress more, impressive.
more compressed means worse quiality. i don't consider this as a good thing. as bigger games arey the better the quality of textures, movies, animations ect are. there is only one way of doing it differently and that is to recreate any rendered picture with a given amount of pointed data as information of point movement. this takes an big computation power and is close to rendering the images while playing the game. 99% of the pc's won't be able to do it properly. so you either have big files or bad quality. your choice...

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Good god those random QTEs were annoying, and the ice part that has no rhyme or reason to it... it's worst.
Please no more.

I don't think anyone plays VNs because they really enjoy save scumming.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
"Female Protagonist" GG
Not my cup of tea but probably still banger game
I was pretty sure they had other games apart from Inside Jennifer, but that seems to be all they're talking about now. I think there were a few short stories that weren't necessarily female protag. I don't really remember, though.

Reactions: TheHonet

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Guys I'm stumped. I'm on the hint "with these powers Tom doesn't stand a chance" and I seriously can't find this dude. I've gone in the evening, night, post party, he's just nowhere to be found. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, started a new game, I can't continue. Where is this fucking guy?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes