PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Why is there no more mega version available for download?
Because Inceton. Mega links are instantly taken down via DMCA. This has been explained at least 250 times already. These guys have a very aggressive copy striking policy. With Nopy taken out the best alternative for me has been Terminal which is almost as fast as Mega. Else look for torrent links in the pages following an update.

• Angry
Reactions: gelu123

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
Stuck with Ellie,s story due to some "special event" with Sophie that i cant find.
Any ideas? Would appreciate it. Thanks.

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
Any news from the great compressors, commentators, on this forum that always reply on simple members comment's? do you plan to provide a compressed version?

If not let me know and I will do so,

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The best thing about S2 is how it changes the story to fit their narative, cause i dont remember most of the things of the recap.
Im guessing they wil explain the multiverse in Season 3.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
This is a weird question but when did Echoes of Lust name changed to Lust Theory? It sounds like a recent change since it caught me off guard when the file name was Lust Theory while in the other versions it was Echoes of Lust. Had to do some research to see that the name changed but when did that happened and why?
I am betting it is a branding thing. They are selling the game on other platforms (itch.io, Steam, etc.) and I think that they thought (or hopefully tested) and found that Lust Theory was more attractive than the former name. Either that, or someone went off their meds. Either case is plausible.
I think they had massive issues getting Episode 1 on to Steam. Back when the devs were active here they even asked for help if anyone had a clue as to why it was getting rejected. I would guess that they either ran out of ideas and simply tried to trick Steam by simply changing the name and it worked, or they were told that for some reason Echoes of Lust is blacklisted and they had to change the name to get it approved.

Edit: A discord Mod also confirmed they had to change the name because of Steam

Last edited:

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I think they had massive issues getting Episode 1 on to Steam. Back when the devs were active here they even asked for help if anyone had a clue as to why it was getting rejected. I would guess that they either ran out of ideas and simply tried to trick Steam by simply changing the name and it worked, or they were told that for some reason Echoes of Lust is blacklisted and they had to change the name to get it approved.

Edit: A discord Mod also confirmed they had to change the name because of Steam
I keep telling folk that Steam sucks. Maybe they will eventually get around to believing me.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes