nutka

Dec 30, 2022
Does someone know how to activate the "Mega Megan" event? Developers said they have updated it in e9.5, but I still don't know what event is it.
The event is called “Megan Fivesome”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last time i played, this game was full of bugs, let's see if it got better :KEK:
It's still buggy… but playable. In the end, however, there are severe bugs that can only be overcome with the console.

Last edited:
Reactions: lev237

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Page 474? For real? You have 474 x 6 = 2,844 save games? Sheeeeez... :LOL:
I'm saving a lot, yes.
Mostly because of many Games still can't get their Save Compatibility right.
But i also delete most of the old Saves after a current Playsession / Update.
I'm just to lazy to go back to Page 1 everytime, so i keep going. And that's why i end up in the high Numbers. :giggle:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hawkeye3d

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
This Dev is really charging $25 dollars for Season 2 of this? I would like to have what this Dev is smoking...

MHD.jpg

I'll be playing this season on here. You saved me money by being a greedy, money hungry Dev :D

Reactions: луна

Owlearyn

Aug 11, 2019
So that means you need to do charity and give it away for most minimal amount? Not how any business works. :LUL:
Well, 30 bucks (25 in the case of this vn) is the price of an average "B-class" game. Can this game be compared by the amount of work even to the newly released "Hi-Fi Rush", for example? I don't think so. So such a pricing can't really be justified.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
** Steam build as per OP

LustTheory-S2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use this thread or join us on !
, Downloading issues? Look here.​

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
is S2 finished now, and is there voice acting now? thanks :D (i like to play games which are fully completed most the time)

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes