MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So EP10 was replaced with Steam Season 2 on their site and is marked released - guess there is no EP10 then... it's just this extra steam stuff
Great :HideThePain:

richard.freeman

Apr 2, 2022
any issues with backgroud sound after upgrading to steam version? my sound is gone in main story and hidden events :(
(all seems ok in Options)

crapster

Jan 9, 2021
I'm assuming this update is not in the links posted here yet ?

Update 1.0.1. - 30.1.2023.

Hi,
we gathered all bug reports that we found on our Discord and here on the Steam Community. All of them should be fixed now.

Fixed bugs:
  • Fixed a bug where two achievements weren't activating when supposed to
  • Fixed minor typos and grammar errors
  • Fixed some incorrect VO
  • Optimized Sophie's story so it's easier to find and start
  • Other minor fixed and improvements.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
They are having a pricing bug on Steam.... the dev confused themselves with Rockstar and priced accordingly.

crapster

Jan 9, 2021
I've seen other devs or publishers do that .
I think they trying to catch the crazies with deep pockets :)
Price might drop after a short while.

bluepie16

Oct 29, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ValueError: Unknown symbols in conversion specifier, this must use only the "rstqulci".

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "10_Amy_Home_label.rpyc", line 5282, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1210, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1129, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1109, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 589, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 174, in convert_field
    raise ValueError("Unknown symbols in conversion specifier, this must use only the \"rstqulci\".")
ValueError: Unknown symbols in conversion specifier, this must use only the "rstqulci".

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
LustTheory S2E9
Tue Jan 31 00:20:04 2023
anyone knows why?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
So as we are nearing the end, which character do you think was done the dirtiest? My vote goes to Zoe, who was the shy inexperienced girl next door with a crush on the MC early in Season 1, but somehow ended up thinking about all the cocks she has sucked in later episodes as she has apparently been banging everyone in sight despite again, apparently having a massive crush on the MC who is always around her, and has been single forever.
You sure about that? That means full NTR, but according to everyone the NTR is only related to the hidden events and not the main story.....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You sure about that? That means full NTR, but according to everyone the NTR is only related to the hidden events and not the main story.....
its only in 3 hidden events, only weird thing that is last chunk of s2 mc clones double banging everyone and ends up with clones army

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
its only in 3 hidden events, only weird thing that is last chunk of s2 mc clones double banging everyone and ends up with clones army
The cloning issue is different, not the point. I am referring to what Bestinian said: "My vote goes to Zoe, who was the shy inexperienced girl next door with a crush on the MC early in Season 1, but somehow ended up thinking about all the cocks she has sucked in later episodes as she has apparently been banging everyone in sight despite again, apparently having a massive crush on the MC who is always around her, and has been single forever."

According to this, Zoe, in the game, bangs with other dudes (not MC's clones).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The cloning issue is different, not the point. I am referring to what Bestinian said: "My vote goes to Zoe, who was the shy inexperienced girl next door with a crush on the MC early in Season 1, but somehow ended up thinking about all the cocks she has sucked in later episodes as she has apparently been banging everyone in sight despite again, apparently having a massive crush on the MC who is always around her, and has been single forever."

According to this, Zoe, in the game, bangs with other dudes (not MC's clones).
yeah have read that part and i dont know where he got that, my guess is during clone gangbang , but who knows, i didnt catch it

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
The only one that has explicit NTR is Jessica in optional scene - the rest of the girls only fuck MC or multi-MC.
They do allude that MC is not their first ... that's it

Reactions: VOYEUR

althworld

May 12, 2018
Can someone reupload season 1 compressed, please? I want to begin with that, but I can't afford a 3 gb download. And I don't know whether the links are dead or not, but for some reason, mixdrop doesn't work for me.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Version - S2.E8
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
2-S2.E7.5- Xmas Story 2 - Click Xmas icon on top of screen
3-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
4-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
5-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
6-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
7-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
8-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
9-Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room
10-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
NEW>>>>11-No Fucks Given Day 2 - Top Hinge of shower in bathroom
12-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Set PC clock to October 31st, and maybe the year 2021, Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
NEW>>>>13-S2.E8 - Nurse Back To Health - Click on the mobile phone in MC's room in the morning
NEW>>>>14-Megan Fivesome - Click on Megans left nipple during the orgy when the narrator says "Her body pressing against you with every trust."
NEW>>>>15-MILF Hunter - White Lamp in Elizabeth's Bedroom
NEW>>>>16-Lovebirds - Guitar Poster in Megans Room
NEW>>>>17-Mind Games - Click on the bottom left-most locker name tag in the school hallway 2
NEW>>>>18-Pool Party - Click on the ceiling light furthest away from you in the school pool
NEW>>>>19-Fifty Shades of Megan - Books, Bottom Shelf in Megan's Room
NEW>>>>20-The Test - White Pillow on Pink Chair in Jessica's Room

1- SPECIAL BONUS (NTR) - Morning - MC's Room, Farthest Desk/Drawer Wheel - Password: rental (lowercase)
2- SPECIAL BONUS - Double Tits and Trouble - Chimney of your house in the afternoon - Password: double
Better to split the events, many of them are unavailable before the "freeze day".

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Anyone got the Season 2 hidden messages with the capital letters? I started writing down but at some point I missed a lot of letters due to distractions.....

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes