aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This ending... It's not my place but just feels like it either they thought this was somehow meta and interesting, it wasn't planned out and rushed to get an ending that while maybe not satisfying at least was an ending, or they wrote it as they went and dug themselves so far into a hole they couldn't figure a way out and just ended up with this...
I mean what can i say? It's an ending I guess?

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
This ending... It's not my place but just feels like it either they thought this was somehow meta and interesting, it wasn't planned out and rushed to get an ending that while maybe not satisfying at least was an ending, or they wrote it as they went and dug themselves so far into a hole they couldn't figure a way out and just ended up with this...
inceton games for you.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
There was some grander idea in the beginning probably (see the Megan POV scene) but they added too many characters and plot-lines and the writer/whoever is in charge seems to have gotten bored with the game and wanted to move on so this is the ending we get. The fact that they're promising a season 3 blows my mind - how do you even continue the story from here? (especially since you have 2 options at the end of s2)
Oh, and the new main game also have a million LIs because having just a couple of really good ones is too old school I guess

Reactions: aidenboy

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
I really like this game, but it's so frustrating to get the chance to decide whether to reject or not reject someone and whenever I pick what I want, I get forced back in a loop until I reject her. Like at that point why even give me the illusion of a choice.

Reactions: ZenoMod

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Honestly, I'm sitting here thinking what the fuck did I just watch? Like, who thought this ending was a good idea? my god

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Which Season 2 link should I download, Steam or 9.5?
Does one have more content, is one more tame maybe, what is the difference?

Reactions: ZenoMod
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes