devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
Oh? I've compared unpacked animations vs 9.5 and I only saw stuff added - what scene got removed?
the scene where you fuck jessica instead of using her dildo got removed .

edit : nvm looks like the scene is there but its not there is the replay menu

There are a form to download upgrades to Steam version? Because I have 1.0 version but 1.05 it's with full voice and I need it
there is no ver 1.05 . the latest version is ver 1.02 which is only bug fixes

Last edited:

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Any help with Episode 1?

I downloaded episode 1 again to get caught up cos my last comp died, and no matter what I do, Bonus Content stays off. I've typed the code, it confirms, but does nothing. the red text bottom left stays "off".

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Also, BUG REPORT!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
MemoryError:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 19490, in script
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 405, in render
    tex, _ = get_movie_texture(self.channel, self.mask_channel, self.side_mask)
  File "D:\MIdAS\EchoesOfLustS1E10-fix\EchoesOfLust-Episode_1-10-pc\renpy\display\video.py", line 177, in get_movie_texture
    tex = renpy.display.draw.load_texture(surf, True)
  File "gldraw.pyx", line 738, in renpy.gl.gldraw.GLDraw.load_texture
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 883, in renpy.gl.gltexture.texture_grid_from_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 319, in renpy.gl.gltexture.TextureCore.load_surface
  File "gltexture.pyx", line 1174, in renpy.gl.gltexture.premultiply
MemoryError:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
EchoesOfLust Episode_1-10
Tue Feb 07 05:13:30 2023
Basically Megan's dildo masturbation scene crashes in fullscreen, but not windowed, which is weird.

Reactions: StevenD90

Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
It would be nice if the dev could normalize the volumes of the voices in S2 (I didn't notice an issue in S1, which I completed last night). I play in my office at night after the kids have gone to bed. I can't wear headphones (ears are sensitive to pressure and earbuds won't stay in). Megan's volume is perfect - right where I want it. Nicole is loud! Specifically a part where you can hear this is when you've entered free roam and spoken to Megan in the kitchen, then you go to school and Nicole says "Hey" and Megan says "Good morning, miss!"

That's just an example of a time where you can hear the difference in two back-to-back lines, but you can hear the difference in the volume all throughout so far. I'm tempted to just turn off voices because I can't have my niece (who is in the next room over) waking up to weird sounds and coming in here asking what's going on. If I set the volume where Nicole's voice is reasonable, then Megan will be too low for me to hear (using the example from above).

Also ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully these fine details get better as I get further into it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caps_One

Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
I keep running into the same fucking bug where I can't start Sophie's story on my list of active quests. No matter what I do, I can't get to the mall. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I get the exact same issue every single time. I guess I just can't play this game lol love that for me

Arthas407

Nov 9, 2022
I keep running into the same fucking bug where I can't start Sophie's story on my list of active quests. No matter what I do, I can't get to the mall. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I get the exact same issue every single time. I guess I just can't play this game lol love that for me
you start sophies story by phone in your room

Reactions: VOYEUR

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
the way theres link for steam build and 9.5
makes me believe steam one is inferior / censored ?
like we have to wait for the REAL full 1.0 ?
i mean theres no COMPLETED tag there so...

Bootdisk

Feb 9, 2023
Hey there. I discovered this forum by googling this game, since it's the first adult VN I've ever played and I found it quite good - at least the 1st season ; I'm in the middle of the 2nd, but I've spoiled myself reading y'all and I dread the clones stuff and shit ending. Oh and the constant cockblocking and blueballing is getting tedious. Oh well. Guess I'll finish it anyway.

The writing is sometimes good, some scenes are very exciting, and the jokes are fkin hilarious at times, which I really didn't expect... but it's also very, very bad most of the time. I guess multiple writers were involved. I wish the MC wasn't such a bumbling idiot all the fucking time (and what's with the dreadful haircut?).

Also I hated the Christmas Special at the end of S1. Pages and pages of pure cringe.

A few questions: since I'm new to this, are there any games you'd recommend in that vein? Maybe something more on the sandbox/roleplay side, rather than a straight VN. More interactive, in a sense. Also without a shitty ending if possible. :censored:

I've read a few recommandations and installed "Being a D I K", but I find the renders' quality somewhat inferior to "Lust Theory". It seems fun however and I'll probably play it anyway, even if the writing seems pretty cringe at times, too.
I also got my hands on "Inside Jennifer", "Summer with Mia", "Fresh Women" and "Treasure of Nadia". The ones by Inceton really look top notch in their 3D rendering.
Any other good ones?

Also, WTF was that shite with the monster and the forest in the club on Pure Street in S2? Is that in any way related to the ending (I don't mind properly tagged spoilers)?

Last edited:

godzflash61

Dec 12, 2022
complete updated set of hidden bonus events

Bonus Content CODE for S2E9 - carol
all hidden events for S1 and 2 with pics for S2 in pdf
Workupload

with 9,5 is 50/50 that events will bug
if they do or if you get kicked in to replay of long story endless scene, just skip a day and try again.

so where is the code for season 1?? i dont understand

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Has anyone had success extracting the .rpa archives in the most recent version? I haven't had any luck and I tried two different tools, both the Windows and Mac version, and both compressed and uncompressed. I've always been able to do so with previous versions of this game.

Reactions: ZenoMod
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes