micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Has anyone had success extracting the .rpa archives in the most recent version? I haven't had any luck and I tried two different tools, both the Windows and Mac version, and both compressed and uncompressed. I've always been able to do so with previous versions of this game.
try this one and if its not working report on thread and will be fixed

StevenD90

Jun 21, 2022
I know this is old but I found a solution. I had the same crash playing the compressed version of season 1.

My solution was to run a small file to patch the executable EchosofLust.exe in */lib/windows-i686. The attached file raises the virtual memory assigned to the game from 2G to 4G or something like that.
Works perfectly. Any reasons why patching the exe in the root directory doesn't solve the issue while patching the one in windows-i686 does?

Arthas407

Nov 9, 2022
A few questions: since I'm new to this, are there any games you'd recommend in that vein? Maybe something more on the sandbox/roleplay side, rather than a straight VN. More interactive, in a sense. Also without a shitty ending if possible. :censored:
Inceton has very good renders and animations, if you want something sandboxy try fashion business. :HideThePain: (y)

Reactions: Bootdisk

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
hello i wanted to ask if season 2 is finished or not? Also i wanted to know what's the difference between steam build and the 9.5

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
hello i wanted to ask if season 2 is finished or not? Also i wanted to know what's the difference between steam build and the 9.5
It is, no more content to be released for it (unless they decide to do some Christmas DLC's next year again :HideThePain:). Difference between the versions is that Steam build is more polished, bug fixed and has partial voice acting, where as 9.5 is a raw Patreon version with no voice acting or polished up renders and has some bugs. So go for the Steam build up as it's the latest one.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
It is, no more content to be released for it (unless they decide to do some Christmas DLC's next year again :HideThePain:). Difference between the versions is that Steam build is more polished, bug fixed and has partial voice acting, where as 9.5 is a raw Patreon version with no voice acting or polished up renders and has some bugs. So go for the Steam build up as it's the latest one.
i understand thanks, one last question is the steam version censored or it's like "normal"?

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
season 1 : I was quite disappointed with the story but ready to give a go to the rest of the story when it came out.
Then s2: what is this shit? okay I'm out. The renders were good, but the animations did become repetitive at one point, and the story just... just is not for me.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Sir developer, your game is the best! You hear me?! The best from all!!! Ah, I really love it and it's funny to read first posts of light hating, while now I know that Lust Theory became top novel ^__^

Sep 25, 2017
There is some error in the scene between mother and son on the bathroom, the day after Jess caught them in the bedroom. First there are some missing images when she blows him, then some animation are mixed up between being on the toilet seat and against the shower glass.
Just thought I'd put it out there in case it wasn't known. I'm sure others have noticed as well but I didn't read the 600+ post

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In steam, it is said fully voice over for season 2.
So is Season 2 basically completed by now? Or is there something yet to be done?

Note: This is not a "whennextupdate" question.
Season 2 was announced on gog.com, but it not being sold yet since it's not finished. I was just wondering if I can hope for a release soon.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes