• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The idea of the glitch or the failure in the matrix seemed great to me in the second season, but the truth is, after a while I found it tedious and bored me, but the season finale seemed excellent to me and left me in hype for the next season. My favorite girls are hands down Elizabeth and Ellie's mom,Angelina, 10/10

Reactions: Vukalo

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What I found great, was that sometimes we'd control someone else, but sadly that was dropped almost instantly.
They could remove Angelina for all I care. Don't know why milfs (or just M's) must always be so oversized. There are a few games with realy milfs, but most of the time it's just old hags.
Angel looks ok, not yet completely off my radar, but there really is nothing intersting about her. She's just the naughty mom and nothing else. So I'd really prefer the focus on the more interesting characters. And if they just moved here, how did she get into that club in the first place? Nothing but a tool, really. She's just there so the game can have more than one milf.
Nicole could have been one of the best characters , but the whole "and that's why I go for younger guys" attitude ruined it. She had a good story ongoing until she lost everything but "look here: hot teacher". That ruined it. Jess worked better without Chloe. Sure, that one basically was the motor driving her, but the sequences without her are written better, making her one of the best chars in my opinion.

Last edited:

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018
Why girls in this novel always walk on tiptoes with bare feet and do it at home? Are they sort of ballerinas? Sarcasm, yes, but may be some of explanation...
Probably just that the devs don't want to creat a model with different foot positions and height(she's going to be shorter at home if she's walking barefoot, like a normal hygenic human being).

DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
quick question i am new to the game, why is season 1 episode 1 download named echoes of lust and the second season is lust theory? is it because each season will have it's own name? when i found the game i was just under the impression the name of the game was lust theory that's all. at least that's what it is on steam.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
quick question i am new to the game, why is season 1 episode 1 download named echoes of lust and the second season is lust theory? is it because each season will have it's own name? when i found the game i was just under the impression the name of the game was lust theory that's all. at least that's what it is on steam.
they rename it in middle of s2, because of steam, 1st time they didnt approve it there for what ever reason and they changed name for 2nd attempt. still same game

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LustTheory-S2-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
The game did not have complete voice work, so I assume the new patch is adding that. The game is done as far as all the content being available.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I thought this game was completed... they are still adding content?
voice actors missing, tho no clue what is in 103 added, steam changelog says 102, on gog they say full voice over, might be that tho dont know, dont see changelog
and their site says for steam still only 50%
1677044935746.png
pepe shrug.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes