micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So is Season 2 basically completed by now? Or is there something yet to be done?

Note: This is not a "whennextupdate" question.
Season 2 was announced on gog.com, but it not being sold yet since it's not finished. I was just wondering if I can hope for a release soon.
story should be completed, if you check the changelog they mention only full voice conversion remains , current one is only partial
1676555724826.png

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
btw, if any of the devs is reading this, please do a better job with season 2 than you did with season 1.
In the GOG version of S1, there are some voice files missing.
Nothing dramatic, one can ignore the error and continue, but this really shouldn't happen.

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
FYI, the Bonus Content Code for latest release Lust Theory [S2 Steam Build]

• Code to Unlock Bonus Content for S2E9 – carol (New)

Reactions: VOYEUR

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
where do i enter this code?
On main menu there is an option for Bonus Content (not the red wording on bottom) and once you're playing the game you will see the bonus content stuff with an icon, if you press that icon and you haven't activated bonus content via the code yet you can type in the code carol

Reactions: sportymarc

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
On main menu there is an option for Bonus Content (not the red wording on bottom) and once you're playing the game you will see the bonus content stuff with an icon, if you press that icon and you haven't activated bonus content via the code yet you can type in the code carol
not on Season 2 there isn't. screenshot0005.png

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021

Hi,
We are super excited to announce that you can find Lust theory Season 2 on GOG from now on!
is on a 10% discount, so if you're looking for a great deal, click on the link above.
Oh, and a positive review would be much appriciated. It will help us more than you think.

Monthly news:
  • LustyVerse: ShackBang (Part 1) will be released this month. It will have 5.000 renders and 50+ animations. Anyone hyped for the new game?
  • We have started creating renders for LustyVerse: Passion on Display and it's going great!
  • Returning to Mia E9 is in full swing and will be released next month!
  • Lust Bound is finishing up with pre-productions. The characters are updated and finished. We are still working on few locations and the story for episode 1 is 90% complete. Lust Bound is our most ambitious project to date and we are sure you will love it!
  • Unreal Engine game, code name "Project Infinity", is making great strides.We are currently working on locations, game logic, story and we have managed to implement some of your favourite characters from our Ren'py games into Unreal.
  • Our office space is expanding and so you'll soon get a new video tour of our studio! We also currently have 32 employees, and soon more, so the projects can continue on getting bigger and better.
Best regards,
Inceton Games Team

goldenpebbles

Sep 13, 2017
Man the story explanation in the end really took away my enjoyment.
i enjoyed the quality of the content eventho the story was a bit unrealistic
i guess i prefer something more grounded in possibility
still i would recommend people playing the game as its got some really hot moments

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
story should be completed, if you check the changelog they mention only full voice conversion remains , current one is only partial
This version was released now on GOG as well, many dialogs are still missing.
Now I can just hope it's not one of these devs who ignore GOG completely after a first release.
Season 1 still has flaws (don't know about the Steam version), some audio files are missing, causing error messages to display.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Now I can just hope it's not one of these devs who ignore GOG completely after a first release.
Season 1 still has flaws (don't know about the Steam version), some audio files are missing, causing error messages to display.
yeah have seen that, and for over 20 bucks they are charging for s2 they better update it then when will be finished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as for S1 goes, i didnt bother with last version that was the xmas event just for that and its been too long since s1 fix version that have played to remember all the issues or any,
but as at least for s2 crashes goes, one thing that is causing them is if you have used unren for console, when game crash 1st always remove it from \game folder and see if it happens again, if you are using it ofc

Arthas407

Nov 9, 2022
yeah there are still a lot of bugs in inside jenniffer as well (inceton again lol unggh)and a lot of endings are bricked. it is understandable that a lot of branching and stuff is complicated, but if they sell this stuff on steam/gog etc. one should think the games should work correctly :LOL: especially if they ask €25 for season 2

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
but as at least for s2 crashes goes, one thing that is causing them is if you have used unren for console, when game crash 1st always remove it from \game folder and see if it happens again, if you are using it ofc
I haven't seen S2 crash.

yeah there are still a lot of bugs in inside jenniffer as well (inceton again lol unggh)and a lot of endings are bricked. it is understandable that a lot of branching and stuff is complicated, but if they sell this stuff on steam/gog etc. one should think the games should work correctly :LOL: especially if they ask €25 for season 2
Well, S2 is huge, compared to S1. But I absolutely share your point, that they still got some work to do.

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes