ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
i think you had to like click the poster in the shop.
Ah, ok, you meant the one with the monster.
I didn't know it was introduced in the "Beach Day" release, so I assumed you were talking about some secret scene I missed and that was to be triggered during the "Beach Day" scene.

Thanks for your answer

Last edited:
Reactions: devonY7

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I don't remember coming across this before, but when the MC wakes up and the phone glitches, then falls behind the desk, he goes down to the kitchen to the dialogue with Megan, where the choice is to reject or not. I've tried every possible combination, it seems like it plays in a loop no matter what. Any solutions?
Reject everyone, friendship only. Become a better person.

Reactions: Alex84

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hmmm ... I just noticed that I have not unlocked all Jessica "Re-Live" events:
I got (6/7)

Trying out Megan's dildo
Double BJ with Chloe
Penetrating Chloe
Lust Time
Lust Time Chloe
Lust Time Jess & Chloe

Which one am I missing and how to get to it?

Aug 18, 2019
Hmmm ... I just noticed that I have not unlocked all Jessica "Re-Live" events:
I got (6/7)

Trying out Megan's dildo
Double BJ with Chloe
Penetrating Chloe
Lust Time
Lust Time Chloe
Lust Time Jess & Chloe

Which one am I missing and how to get to it?
Chloe mutual satisfaction,choose loose is better in the night scene on the couch.

Reactions: Nemo56

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Lust Theory [v1.2.0] [Inceton

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
First of all, thank you for the compression: image quality is still excellent (at least for my old eyes) and 2.4 giga is a far more reasonable size than the original, since I'm not gonna project it in an iMax theatre. :p

I have to report a little bug. In the game\images\bg folder the following pictures are invalid (zero bytes):
Screenshot 2023-11-20 213542.jpg

This causes the game to crash when it needs to load one of those.

For instance, in the in-game phone, if (after having completed the Halloween event) I click on the pumpkin I get the following error:
Code:
Exception: Could not load image 'bg/hallw_gal_p1_meg.jpg': error('Unsupported image format')
Full traceback in the attached file.

Maybe if you could provide those pictures, so we can overwrite the empty ones, it would be great!
Thank you in advance

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Man, I wish you could just make a update file instead rather than re-downloading that large file of the whole game again.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ah, shoot ... the unlocked scenes are stored in the savegame, not in the persistent file ... That's a bummer. Looks like I'll replay the game after all once the voice over is out.

AlexWillyan

Sep 20, 2020
Guys, I like the NTR tag, can anyone tell me what the NTR of this game is, I personally haven't seen anything, I haven't even reached the halfway point of the game yet, but I was waiting and didn't see anything.

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes