Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
why not give us only the dlc link instead or forcing to download the whole game (wich was finished ...badly but finished)?
Because it's not separated. The new images and animations are integrated into the main archive. Also it's not a DLC which you can buy or activate separated from the rest. It's some bonus scenes added to the main game recently.

If you have a problem with your download capacity, don't download it yet. According to their posts on discords it should not take all too long until the voice over is completed.

You can always buy it on GOG or Steam and let their clients patch instead of downloading here.

saitama88

Oct 2, 2019
here is my unofficial Android port of Lust Theory S2-1.2.0.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download only if you're using Android 11 or newer!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Can't run on

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
tendon sheath inflammation .. thats what u get from this game...
tons over tons over tons of klicking......
no skip, no autoplay, nothing
useless bullshit klicking like a fucking maniac
never seen a game where u have to klick so much, because they are talking and talking and talking and talking and talking over and over and over again while fucking arroiund.
if my wife would talk so much i would kick her out.....

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Can someone tell me how is S1 only 3 GB but S2 18 GB ??!!!

Does S2 steam build link include S1 as well?.....But still that is a jump!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
never seen a game where u have to klick so much, because they are talking and talking and talking and talking and talking over and over and over again while fucking arroiund.
Grab a logitech keyboard (or any other keyboard with macro keys) and program this (in whatever format your software accepts)
While [macrobuttonpressed] {
press [space]
release [space]
(or type [space])
wait 40 ms.
}

Masqurin

Dec 30, 2017
You can turn on "Skip Unseen Dialogue" in the settings to fast forward new dialog

But yeah the sex scenes towards the end of S2 are waaaay too long and wordy, yet none of it really adds anything. Each time I thought it would end they'd just switch to a new position or a new girl also just mindless moaning and going on about how much they want dick, never have I been so bored by a sex scene - if you click through all the scenes in S2E9 it'd probably take over two hours of mindless fucking.

By comparison the scenes in the beach DLC were short and sweet, yeah it's still mostly just fucking but at least each scene had some uniqueness to it and injected some of the girls' personalities, and they didn't drag on with pages and pages of empty dialog. If S3 ever sees the light of day hopefully they'll continue in that direction.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma
3.70 star(s) 243 Votes