Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Guys, I like the NTR tag, can anyone tell me what the NTR of this game is, I personally haven't seen anything, I haven't even reached the halfway point of the game yet, but I was waiting and didn't see anything.
hidden bonus scenes, read previous questions to the same topic for more information.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
At this point the only thing that would cause me to be interested in a season 3 is if they actually put the main character back into the real world and his real family members were around as love interests. Whether through time travel, people being frozen in suspended animation, or whatever other plot device.
I could get behind that idea for sure, funny how that didn't even cross my mind as an option. Goes to show just how majorly they screwed everything up by going for simulation thing. Actually made me question if then their other games, most notably SWM2 that has featured a bunch of girls from this game as guests, were a simulation as well. Which would suck if they were

Reactions: NiteVelan

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
First of all, thank you for the compression: image quality is still excellent (at least for my old eyes) and 2.4 giga is a far more reasonable size than the original, since I'm not gonna project it in an iMax theatre. :p

I have to report a little bug. In the game\images\bg folder the following pictures are invalid (zero bytes):
View attachment 3104035

This causes the game to crash when it needs to load one of those.

For instance, in the in-game phone, if (after having completed the Halloween event) I click on the pumpkin I get the following error:
Code:
Exception: Could not load image 'bg/hallw_gal_p1_meg.jpg': error('Unsupported image format')
Full traceback in the attached file.

Maybe if you could provide those pictures, so we can overwrite the empty ones, it would be great!
Thank you in advance
I think I found the missing pictures in previous release of the game.

I put them in . Make sure to uncompress it into the folder called game so that the tree becomes:

<LustTheory2>\game\pictures\bg\*.jpg

Where <LustTheory2> is your base folder (the one in which LustTheory2.exe is), so the corrupted images in compressed version will be replaced "on the fly" by these ones.

Reactions: botc76 and UraN82

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What is the special event to continue megan and zoe's story?
The same as for everyone else. Continue all storylines and don't focus just on these two.
Once all stories have reached the same point, you need to go to bed to start it.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why not give us only the dlc link instead or forcing to download the whole game (wich was finished ...badly but finished)?

3.70 star(s) 243 Votes