Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just tried the Gofile downlaod and it works without problems.

Fumio46
I'll point at the elephant in the room ... what WinRAR/unrar version are you using?
Old RAR versions (prior to 2010) can't read the current format RAR5.
(and just to make it clear: using an ancient 7z version not work either)

Bryan_Colt First :coffee:

Last edited:

Fumio46

Apr 25, 2024
I just tried the Gofile downlaod and it works without problems.

Fumio46
I'll point at the elephant in the room ... what WinRAR/unrar version are you using?
Old RAR versions (prior to 2010) can't read the current format RAR5.
(and just to make it clear: using an ancient 7z version not work either)

Bryan_Colt First :coffee:
I use WinRAR v7.01, and I have also tried running it on various versions of Linux, Mac, the results are the same. In fact, I was so curious that I tried downloading the stack on my cellphone via Zarchiver, the same thing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
you might have a very unstable internetconnection. And for some reason your downloadmanager did not detect the data corruption.

In any case your warning is for naught. if it works even on one computer, the files are ok.
We would have a LOT more people complaining if they were corrupted. Check the site to see how often it was downloaded already. Gofile alone shows over 44k

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i am stuck on Jessica's part on the new update it says Okay gotta think about what I'll do with Jess Since i do my best thinking in bed i'll go there in the morning while the days still young wat does that mean ?

Gwimmly

Sep 19, 2021
Man the story is pretty neat. I'm glad I waited for 3 seasons to be out before playing this game now I can just slowly progress and enjoy the storytelling

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have completed S3 E0.4.5 and this is how Re-live events look on the phone. It's showing "Total Events:7/6". Am I missing sth or this is fine?

View attachment 4156786
you got 1 more than total. which is fine, i got same. event numbers were pretty common bug in s2, but s3 does have only 7 replay events so you are good. you can always use cheat mod from ops and see/compare, if you are missing any.
this update only had Jessica and collectibles.

Reactions: FerdoPomikovic

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I've been playing season 2 and after a while most characters stated that to progress a "special event" had to happen, I got to that part and...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I hereby declare that I give up on playing Lust Theory Season 2.
Unfortunately, it's 100% a "you" problem. I went through the trouble to download Season 2 three times, from GOFILE, MEGA as well as from UPLOADHEAVEN. Although highly recommended, I didn't use any download manager (except for MEGA, otherwise I wouldn't be able to download it at all), and all three copies are working perfectly fine.

I did check the downloaded files, and as you can see, all three files have the exact same size as well as matching checksums:

1729672512797.png

Then I extracted them using , a free file manager, which has built-in archive support for many types (ZIP, 7-Zip, RAR, ARC, ...). I did not get any error during the extraction, and all three directories have the exactly same size after doing so:

1729672746716.png

I then started each version of the game, hit "New Game" and played until the very first choice ("Party time" / "Stay home"). I did not get any Ren'Py errors whatsoever.

Again, there's nothing wrong with any of the files I've downloaded. And therefore I have to assume that the other links (UPLOADNOW and all the split archives) are working as well.

3.70 star(s) 251 Votes