ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Anyone got a save for end of season 2 ? I lost mine for some reason ...
In the attachment a save at the end of Season 2 on the menu from which you can play the DLC.

hello
any full save?
please.
If by "full" save you mean a save at the end of S03E04 from which you can start playing the new contents of Season 3 v0.4.5, I have posted it a couple of pages ago, and a few posts before yours there's a quote of that post of mine which links to it.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn I am playing the season 2 steam version, before pass to the newer version but stucked on the special events, how to unlock them?
Look for a hidden scenes guide here on the forum.
The Halloween event can only be activated now and christmas specials only around December (set the date on your computer accordingly).

Oct 9, 2021
How do I turn off the narrator on season 1 without playing the old version?
I see I can mute individual people but the narrator isn't on the list

Last edited:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
How do I turn off the narrator on season 1 without playing the old version?

I see I can mute individual people but the narrator isn't on the list
In seasons 3 v0.4.5 in the "mute individually" menu, after all character names that can be muted, last option is "Inceton": since I tested it hoping it would have muted the moaning on each menu click but didn't disabled it, I guess it could mute the narrator, but I haven't tested it; just guessing.
Besides, I don't know if in Season 1 "Inceton" is one entry of the "mute individually" menu, but you could give it a try.

you have to delete the audio files iirc .
Or maybe substitute them with silent audio files having the same name?

Deleting them from the folder without deleting each reference in the code might cause "file not found" errors, maybe?

Last edited:

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
In seasons 3 v0.4.5 in the "mute individually" menu, after all character names that can be muted, last option is "Inceton": since I tested it hoping it would have muted the moaning on each menu click but didn't disabled it, I guess it could mute the narrator, but I haven't tested it; just guessing.
Besides, I don't know if in Season 1 "Inceton" is one entry of the "mute individually" menu, but you could give it a try.

Or maybe substitute them with silent audio files having the same name?

Deleting them from the folder without deleting each reference in the code might cause "file not found" errors, maybe?
the main audio files are in rpa files . the narrator files are outside in the "game" folder . it is very safe to delete it but yes you can replace them with dummy files .

Oct 9, 2021
the main audio files are in rpa files . the narrator files are outside in the "game" folder . it is very safe to delete it but yes you can replace them with dummy files .
Which ones? I just see a bunch of random audio files in the games "audio" folder. Although they do all appear to be Narrator lines, so I can just remove them?

UPDATE: Yep deleting all the audio files in game/audio/vo (except the "jess" folder) removed the narrator voice over

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe at some point as bonus like in S2. There won't be any in the main game. They have other games with NTR.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i tried the new season 2 version which is not posted here yet (steam build 2.12 full release ) and i can confirm the video files are infarct in worse quality . the webms do seem to contain audio(which is comically bad :LUL: ) but when in game it does not seem to play the sfx . at least the good news is that the vid enhancement mod works with it .idk weather i should upload it now or wait for them to fix this issue first .

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
i tried the new season 2 version which is not posted here yet (steam build 2.12 full release ) and i can confirm the video files are infarct in worse quality . the webms do seem to contain audio(which is comically bad :LUL: ) but when in game it does not seem to play the sfx . at least the good news is that the vid enhancement mod works with it .idk weather i should upload it now or wait for them to fix this issue first .
can you confirm that 2.12 doesn't have additional animations compared to previous versions ? (before the SFX update)
How does the game perform with my mod installed + SFX from 2.12 ? (stuttering, freezes, fps drop...)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 251 Votes