- Vivian Bathroom scene
- Vivian Pool scene
- Vivian night scene in her room
- Vivian clothes change scene
- Vivian taking picture scene
- Vivian Date scene
- Added Vivian gallery in MC's computer
- Added Vivian Lustgram in MC's computer

- Elena New level clothes (Normal, swim suit, Yoga, Lingerie)
- Elena New Toilet scene
- Elena New Pool scene
- Elena New sleeping scene
- Elena New Bathroom scene
- Elena New Scenes from her office in downtown
- Elena New Yoga scene
- Elena New Kitchen scene
- Rework Elena Scenes (Pool, Yoga, Breakfast event, night)
- Added changing scene and mom's diary

- Some bug fixed
Have Fun
Though to be fair I see no point in this yet,since it has little to no content still. Maybe in a year or two

Last edited:

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Not sure if I'm missing something, or caused an issue by altering the values in a save editor, but I can't seem to get the last scene at Elenas office to unluck the new dress. Possibly bugged?

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Not sure if I'm missing something, or caused an issue by altering the values in a save editor, but I can't seem to get the last scene at Elenas office to unluck the new dress. Possibly bugged?
Raise her corruption(100).

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
About the one thing I'd say this game could stand to include that its predecessor didn't would be a gallery option. Was WAYYY too easy to miss certain events at different tiers of corruption if you didn't plan your progression out meticulously. Especially the group events. Maybe have it so that when a girl levels up to a new tier, all of her previous tier's scenes unlock?

Or failing that, have the gallery offer hints on how to access locked scenes when hovering over them in the gallery, e.g. "Talk to this NPC at night when she's at (insert location here) at Tier 2 Corruption/Randomly encounter these two NPCs at the bar when you're working there and they're both at Tier 3 Corruption."

Just examples (I don't even know if this game actually has a bar), but you get the gist of it.

Sep 24, 2020

PC- Mega

MAC- Mega

ANDROID- Mega

<Features>

- Linda Bathroom scene
- Linda Pool scene
- Linda night kitchen scene
- Linda Living room event scene
- Linda Date scene
- Linda Task added
- Added Linda gallery in MC's computer
- Added Linda Lustgram in MC's computer

- Vivian basic interface
- Vivian Bathroom scene
- Vivian Pool scene
- Vivian night scene in her room
- Vivian clothes change scene
- Vivian taking picture scene
- Vivian Date scene
- Added Vivian gallery in MC's computer
- Added Vivian Lustgram in MC's computer

- Elena New level clothes (Normal, swim suit, Yoga, Lingerie)
- Elena New Toilet scene
- Elena New Pool scene
- Elena New sleeping scene
- Elena New Bathroom scene
- Elena New Scenes from her office in downtown
- Elena New Yoga scene
- Elena New Kitchen scene
- Rework Elena Scenes (Pool, Yoga, Breakfast event, night)
- Added changing scene and mom's diary

- Some bug fixed
Have Fun
Though to be fair I see no point in this yet,since it has little to no content still. Maybe in a year or two
1.82 GB for android
No sex scene

• Sad
Reactions: IgorMkg83

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Raise her corruption(100).
She was at 200 (i altered the values) and still couldn't get it. Made a new a save and grinded her up to 100 and still couldn't get it. Idk if im missing a trigger or something. She stays at 95 and I can't seem to find any other events that increase it

TTW

Jun 3, 2017
She was at 200 (i altered the values) and still couldn't get it. Made a new a save and grinded her up to 100 and still couldn't get it. Idk if im missing a trigger or something. She stays at 95 and I can't seem to find any other events that increase it
I fix the bug
please replace mom_office.rpyc with the attachment

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
the game is very good, the interface is the best, very simple and makes the game faster and easier, the girls are very beautiful, but the lack of s*x scenes makes the game boring, I hope they put some in the next updates, it would be nice to be able to change the name of the MC too

Reactions: IgorMkg83

ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
I fix the bug
please replace mom_office.rpyc with the attachment
Appreciate the effort, but it doesn't seem to work. The game just crashes on start up now. I'm probably doing something wrong though. I'm changing extention of the file you linked to .rpyc instead of just leaving it at rpy, otherwise it doesn't override the original.

Reactions: sp3ndyy

pod1_99

Jul 18, 2018
can you currently filll the gallery i cant seam to unlock anything new but have alot of question marks

D.D.

Mar 20, 2018
I don't know what it is about Mr. C's method of slow burn corruption but he's got me hooked. Already itching for the next update. Mom is already a little freak.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes