Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Looks like it could be decent .. but I've seen zero actual content in it yet. A few dates, a wake up task, and a "tease the delivery guy" task. Hopefully more soon.

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
Pls...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\project\\lustvillage/game/chinese.rpy', 1651841020, 0) is defined twice, at game/chinese.rpyc:2 and game/scripts/downtown/chinese.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same issue.

Lotoftoms

Sep 7, 2020
For dates
Mom: ask her after saving her from a mugging at night
Diana: after showing her evidence her boyfriend was cheating on her
Sofia: after buying her an outfit at the mall
Everyone else needs too have a love over 20

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Just started playing it and i'm in the intro but I have to point out that everywhere outside US, 100 years old house is not an old building passed down from ancestors.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is there any walkthrough or cheat??
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :cry::cry:
Is there any walkthrough or cheat??
If you just search for cheat, you will find less than 20 posts mentioning cheat. There are posts that mentioned some console commands and how to enable the console. I have no idea if they work or not as I have not played this game myself, thus never bothered about it.

Similarly, there are about 40 posts that mentioned walkthrough, I just skimmed through (did not read them all) and it appears that there is NONE.

But if you are really want to figure it out, then search and read the posts throroughly, perhaps therein lies the true answer. In case there are still some unanswered questions, then you can posts them (the specific ones) and hopefully those veteran players will answer. I know that Punto had asked similar question in the past but recieved no response. I guess this thread isn't just as lively as others. Cheers.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Can the phone be access is because whenever I click the phone nothing appears it only repeats the song that is playing on the background. I am just started playing the game and I am in sandbox mode already.

Reactions: Chris_Vader

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
Can the phone be access is because whenever I click the phone nothing appears it only repeats the song that is playing on the background. I am just started playing the game and I am in sandbox mode already.
seems to not be added yet ?
but under the mc profile, you can see the other charaters stats.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes