Kane100

May 25, 2017
OK, but can we have some overview of how far the game progresses at the moment? What level of corruption we can get with the current version with each character? What needs to be done to progress the main story?

I actually like the setting, but it's way too confusing and hidden about what can be done and where is the end for the moment......

-> Only teasing (a bit of groping) is possible up to version 0.25?

Last edited:

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
The book does not let you use it and then change one of the stats anymore?

You can not massage her naked breasts. Or at least I have not been able to.

I can relate to doing something and it not triggering something else. Happened to me and the date with mom.
Use fix mom office.rpyc(page 40)(how aply page 40 down).

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.25
Size 174 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port, per usual.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
i agree on the walkthrough comment. the game needs it badly. the in game hints are fine somewhere, and completely useless elsewhere. like, i played a lot and i'm still not sure if i need to do anything in school. i went there the first couple of ingame days and nothing heppened, i'm not gaining stats from doing classes, no events happen... nothing, so i stopped. if there is no point of going there why include it in the game in the first place? but in other places, like in the church, for the nun it says "under construction"...

the game is rough in general. one kind of buttons for interacting with the world, other for interacting with the magic, another for interacting in dialogs... but then the dialog buttons are used to get out of some places like you hit the exit button of the aunt house, and it says "go back" and "stay"... super annoying. yeah, that's why hit the exit button. remove those.

Reactions: Ramagar

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
There are other websites featuring this game with a pregnancy tag, which is absent on f95zone.

Clarification?
I am not sure, but I think pregnancy is a big part of the game. The dev has the flash screen of the game showing mom and sisters being submissive and pregnant. Yet submission is not listed as a tag either.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes