Mar 12, 2019
go to school and talk to kevin before lessons about part-time job.
Already talked and got a job I even bought the webcam but I can't activate it even and every time I go to the message board just take a look on the computer doesn't do anything I click on the send I can't click on the inbox but nothing just says leave.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Already talked and got a job I even bought the webcam but I can't activate it even and every time I go to the message board just take a look on the computer doesn't do anything I click on the send I can't click on the inbox but nothing just says leave.
cam- work in progress

ActionBastard

Feb 14, 2018
This is my first ever post on ESL95 despite having used it for years. Boys, this game is going to be lit af. ...In a couple years. I can't remember how long I've followed Corruption, but I lost count at like four years? Mr. C is based and delivers, but he isn't in any hurry. You can expect an update every 40 days or so that expands 2-4 girls(usually around a common theme or location, but not always), with slow but regular progress. Depending on how much he has planned, other games will finish long before this one is halfway done.

If you want a decent chunk of content at once, put this one on the back burner and check in every six months or so. If you want a lot of content, do the same but stretch that out to a year.

Now that that's all clear, posts complaining about lack of content are tone-deaf as fuck. There is currently almost *nothing* in the game besides the initial introduction and a sampling of some of the mechanics. Only the mom has anything beyond a handful of scenes at the base level. It's essentially a tease for what's to come. Except in one noted-case with a bug that's already been explained, if you have to ask how to do something, the answer is: you probably can't yet. And you may not be able to for six months. Temper your expectations and put on your patience pants. Good shit will come, but don't hold your breath or decide you need to bitch about it. Mr. C is a slow developer. In other news, water is wet.

There is no point in a walkthrough at this point because there's very little payout. Unless you're a sick fuck like me and can get off from the *idea* of what's to come, you're not getting any more than a couple booby shots right now.

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone I can't unlock the new dress it tells me I'm missing scenes in the office with mom but I repeat repeat repeat and there is nothing new in the office.

yuriseo

Apr 5, 2021
its so slow the updates, the other game corruption has the updates every month, but this one for 2 months, but i have to wait

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
whenever m updating the game the older saves stops working. does anyone know how to stop this issue ?

Tatsuya25

Feb 26, 2022
Omld version was no SO bad either ,
Old version had some good scene renders , T.T

Please keep updatung more , and fast , pleasee thank you <3

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
just waiting for the new update, i absolutely loved Corruption, played since the first releases, i must say a game from the same creator of corruption, but with these render, has an absurd of potencial

Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
How to see all the office scenes guys to change the mother's outfit
I've seen 3 different issues. I have not tested the first two so I cannot confirm they are accurate, but they are easy enough so I'll mention them in case they are correct.

1. people don't realize the scene with her boss in the evening (after the mother has gone home) is counted
2. get the mother's corruption up to 100
3. there was a bug that required replacing one of the rpyc files. you can see detailed instructions on page 40 of this thread if you need it. You can find the replacement file on the post below (the instructions are a few posts below it). It worked for me.

don't forget to make a backup

Reactions: hentai charley
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes