Kane100

May 25, 2017
Hi,
what is the actual end of the progress you can get here?

I have pretty high scores with the characters (Elena: love 185 and corruption 90 obedience 80 consciousness 60 for example) and went on dates a couple of times, but there are no changes anymore in their behaviour (no scenes besides teasing)......I am far far away from the start screen changes of what the characters should go to.

Unfortunately there aren't any indicators or hints of what you can do to progress in the game (or if you are at the end). And also the magic book I can't use anymore, seems to be maxed with the characters at the moment, but why?

Nov 8, 2019
Too grindy and stat requirements aren't shown anywhere as far as I can tell, so you end up wasting days trying to figure out what level of corruption or whatever is needed for groping etc. etc. Also the game runs kinda laggy for me, think it might be the custom cursor somehow messing something up.

Nov 8, 2019
Go at Dusk/Evening when she is not there and talk to her boss. Put your hand on her ass.

She's conscious of my touch and goes to her office and the scene ends. Nothing new unlocks, do I need to raise my charisma (no idea can you even) stat or something?

EDIT: restarting the game allowed me to continue to the tit massage. So if you're stuck reboot the game!

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
She's conscious of my touch and goes to her office and the scene ends. Nothing new unlocks, do I need to raise my charisma (no idea can you even) stat or something?

EDIT: restarting the game allowed me to continue to the tit massage. So if you're stuck reboot the game!
That is suppose to be what happens. The next time you are with mom, you can change her wardrobe.

Nov 8, 2019
That is suppose to be what happens. The next time you are with mom, you can change her wardrobe.
I don't know, something is still bugging out I think. I gotto massage her boobs on top of her clothes and work but she said this is her office and I should stop. Her boss just goes back to her office. Guess I'll try doing some reboots to see if something is bugging out.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I don't know, something is still bugging out I think. I gotto massage her boobs on top of her clothes and work but she said this is her office and I should stop. Her boss just goes back to her office. Guess I'll try doing some reboots to see if something is bugging out.
Her love is not high enough I think. Or one of her stats is not. You should be able to massage her breasts. THen talk to her boss if you have not. Then you can change her outfit.

Nov 8, 2019
Her love is not high enough I think. Or one of her stats is not. You should be able to massage her breasts. THen talk to her boss if you have not. Then you can change her outfit.
1666895327816.png

I have no idea how to raise corruption, obedience and consecousness at this point anymore. I get love from kiss after breakfast and dates but that's about it.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
View attachment 2128386

I have no idea how to raise corruption, obedience and consecousness at this point anymore. I get love from kiss after breakfast and dates but that's about it.
Use the magic book to change the other stats. Instead of kissing her after breakfast, grab her ass. Also grab her instead of helping her in the kitchen should lower love and raise corruption.

Nov 8, 2019
I've done all of those, magic book only has the option for new dress that then gives the message about office events. I don't think there's anything left that gives me more corruption. It caps at 90 for me, could get 5x2 from the yoga event since the screenshot. Got 350 love now too, still doesn't let me massage naked breasts at office, just little touching and she says that it's nice but we can't do that here because people will see.

I suspect I have triggered some event that I shouldn't be triggering yet and it bugs it out. I'm out of ideas at this point.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I've done all of those, magic book only has the option for new dress that then gives the message about office events. I don't think there's anything left that gives me more corruption. It caps at 90 for me, could get 5x2 from the yoga event since the screenshot. Got 350 love now too, still doesn't let me massage naked breasts at office, just little touching and she says that it's nice but we can't do that here because people will see.

I suspect I have triggered some event that I shouldn't be triggering yet and it bugs it out. I'm out of ideas at this point.
The book does not let you use it and then change one of the stats anymore?

You can not massage her naked breasts. Or at least I have not been able to.

I can relate to doing something and it not triggering something else. Happened to me and the date with mom.

TitoElBambino

Oct 29, 2018
The book does not let you use it and then change one of the stats anymore?

You can not massage her naked breasts. Or at least I have not been able to.

I can relate to doing something and it not triggering something else. Happened to me and the date with mom.
I had one of those problems but end up having to continue the story to unlock it. doesn't matter if you have max stats. you have to ''progress'' the story but since there isn't a walktrought and the hints don't work there isn't much to do. try going to the club with her on the weekend, if it doesn't work then go to the bathroom when she's there. you might also try during the night. there isn't much i know after that. you could always try to progress the other caracter but then again you would have to go around and around trying a couple of try to find what to do.

Sven2022

Jun 23, 2022
step down from the other game corruption
strange bodys
thick and skinny at the same time and why the hell did he reduce the boobs?
the mom character in corruption was alot hotter than this one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ralbert and JoeKent
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes