Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
put a backup on your phone.
phone, android, data, com.mrc.lustvillage, files, saves.
stick everything in.
you can put my backup which is higher.
Compatible with a pc.

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
you have to change your phone, that's the solution.
takes a Samsung a70 it works very well. I don't know about other cell phones. I've never had a problem with any games.

sinful.moon

Mar 4, 2022
View attachment 3768161
A small teaser of what's about to come. We'll have MC's two sisters (Diana & Sophia), Camilla (Elena - Mom's boss), and the Angels!

Be the first to see the latest update by subscribing to .
Your support really does matter.
Sorry for my ignorance I haven't seen any new posts on Mr. C's SubscribeStar page since May 07, 2024. How did you find out about this sneak peek?

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
Is there a guide for all the outfits? I have no idea, how to unlock them. I have 60 love and 55 corruption for Sophie and not a single lv 2 outfit.

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
Is there a guide for all the outfits? I have no idea, how to unlock them. I have 60 love and 55 corruption for Sophie and not a single lv 2 outfit.
For every outfit you just do scenes that outfit is for and it will become available,like date outfit-go on a date

Last edited:

NanoX1

Sep 18, 2023
For everything outfit you just do scenes that outfit is for and it will become available,like date outfit-go on a date
So how would I get the better main outfit? And do I need an even higher corruption/love stat or are the other stats also important?

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
So how would I get the better main outfit? And do I need an even higher corruption/love stat or are the other stats also important?
Do as sucelust says.
And yes, more corruption to advance to next level with every character.
Always repeat events where you find that character - bedroom, pool, school, livingroom, etc.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes