Apr 7, 2019
Well I Think We Have To Wait Next Year To Get Actually Sex Scenes. Developer Really Need To Focus Main Girls Of This Game First And After That He Can Add New Characters But He Didn't.
I see what you're saying but that is tricky, I think. Mr. C did some of that in Corruption. The problem was that the main girls were super corrupted so when he introduced new characters he couldn't take his time with them - he had to corrupt them in a hurry in one or two updates. It didn't feel right done that way. I actually think this is a better foundation with most all of the main characters introduced early then corruption occurring at about the same pace for all of them. It'll make the dirty stuff all the better when it comes.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
I see what you're saying but that is tricky, I think. Mr. C did some of that in Corruption. The problem was that the main girls were super corrupted so when he introduced new characters he couldn't take his time with them - he had to corrupt them in a hurry in one or two updates. It didn't feel right done that way. I actually think this is a better foundation with most all of the main characters introduced early then corruption occurring at about the same pace for all of them. It'll make the dirty stuff all the better when it comes.
yeah he rushed the ending with 30% left to build,....dunno wait tho

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
I seriously hope he dosent focus on just one at a time and instead keeps doing it the way he does it now with a step with each before progressing back to the first, else it will be curruption all over again. (If you were not around for curruption when he was developing it, I can understand why you think so, if you were you can understand why he is doing it the way he is now)

Reactions: barbarella2021

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Is the corruption stat the only one that results in events? i.e. does Obedience leveling result in appropriate events for different levels? Or is it just changes in dialogue (if any)?

Reactions: HongTeaPot

CarbonA11

Jan 15, 2024
Why doesn't Mr. C put up a progress update of the game on subscribestar.
Is it normal to go 3 months between releases?

shark991

Apr 28, 2017
i am really losing my interest in this game. The updates are getting more and more delayed. gonna set a reminder for 2026. Hope everyone is in good health.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I see

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yep, not sure why peeps think he isnt releasing updates on time. They are regular on par with all updates to now. 2-3 months between updates. 0.5 was in Oct, 0.55 was in feb, 0.6 was at the start of April, 0.65 was at the end of may. 0.7 is clearly going to be in july. And 0.75 will most likely be October.

Apr 7, 2019
Yep, not sure why peeps think he isnt releasing updates on time. They are regular on par with all updates to now. 2-3 months between updates. 0.5 was in Oct, 0.55 was in feb, 0.6 was at the start of April, 0.65 was at the end of may. 0.7 is clearly going to be in july. And 0.75 will most likely be October.
Hey Zellgoddess, just to clarify though, 0.65 for $20 was released April 20th and it looks like 0.70 will get its $20 (first release) around July 14 - 20, so about 3 months between these releases, slower than Corruption.

I'm not complaining or disagreeing. This game is definitely not abandoned, the releases are pretty consistent but with longer periods of time between them, the story and quality is great as always. Honestly, I'm just genuinely happy that Mr. C is releasing with dedication even though the problems with Patreon cut his income to 1/4th of what he was making before.

Curse Patreon! Even though I and a few other people could become supporters under SubscribeStar where we couldn't under Patreon, the Patreon issue cost Mr. C a lot of money and by extension, I imagine he has less time to work on games if he has to work at a non-game job. I hope we all get to enjoy together soon :)

Apr 7, 2019
Abandoned
Hey KJan, I don't believe that this game is abandoned or anywhere close to that. The updates might be further apart than with Corruption and Mr. C has never been one to update with a lot of WIP posts, but the updates are consistent and there's a vibrant Discord community in which Mr. C occasionally posts.

Reactions: honihole

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
LMAO, so I have the opposite problem that you have, I can support on Patreon but not on SubscribeStar as I'm banned from SubscribeStar for telling some A Hat id eat his children if he didn't stop trolling me. (seems they lack a sense of humor)

that aside i do agree it sucks that updates are not every month but I'd rather it be that way then get a complete mess of a game, bug fix only updates, or abandoned. n those are the alternatives to how it is now, so I'll stay content and wish Mr. C the best even know I can't support him anymore on the $20 tier of Patreon, cause well yea Pateron is full of A hats and D holes.

d4R

Sep 18, 2020
LMAO, so I have the opposite problem that you have, I can support on Patreon but not on SubscribeStar as I'm banned from SubscribeStar for telling some A Hat id eat his children if he didn't stop trolling me. (seems they lack a sense of humor)

that aside i do agree it sucks that updates are not every month but I'd rather it be that way then get a complete mess of a game, bug fix only updates, or abandoned. n those are the alternatives to how it is now, so I'll stay content and wish Mr. C the best even know I can't support him anymore on the $20 tier of Patreon, cause well yea Pateron is full of A hats and D holes.
You did what?! lmfao

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Ver. 70

<Features>

- Diana new wake-up call scene
- Diana new clothes changing scene
- Diana new dining room scene
- Diana new shower scene
- Diana new pool scene
- Diana new hospital scene
- Diana new jogging scene