Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah, it works. Just delete the "tl" folder in the "Lustvillage-0.70\game" folder, and the basic text will be in English. Names, menus, and other things are still in Chinese, but if you've already played the game, you probably know how to navigate it even without being able to read the labels.

test9555

Jul 18, 2021
It is larger than usual actually
It's sad that you think so. To summarize this update. 3 or 4 new clothes (I don't mean whole sets, just individual pieces) A few new pictures, but the vast majority of them differ only in the lack of clothing here and there. That 0.7 could very well have been part of 0.65. And it looks like it was cut from 0.65 just to get subscribers out of money for another 3 months. If I were them, I'd be pissed. For me it's meh and a waste of time.

When is the public release ...
For $1 subscriber? at least month
Here? it's already there, if you look through the last 2 pages of posts, you will find what you are looking for

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
It makes sense that we can only spend time on the map or at school. elsewhere you can watch TV or sit on a bench in the park. there are other ways to pass the time that on the map or at school you can't.

Reactions: honihole
Nov 17, 2018
It makes sense that we can only spend time on the map or at school. elsewhere you can watch TV or sit on a bench in the park. there are other ways to pass the time that on the map or at school you can't.
it requires more clicks. What if you are in the apartment complex and you want to pass time fast ? Also you can't watch TV consecutively to trigger a certain event so if you want to do it fast you just have to go to the map to pass time quickly. Its just very inconvenient for little to no reason

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
for $1 per month for this update which costs $3. I understand why this is a small update. there is nothing to say. I'm happy with the update. Maybe they will do better next time. maybe there will be vaginal or anal sex. there is one thing that is weird in game/scripts/apt jackson should have an apartment as well as miller who runs the store should be with this girlfriend and yet they don't live there. it's since v0.65.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes