Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
So yea, guy on subscribestar keep posting any bloody argument against anything I was posting, it started on one sub but spilled over to all my subs there. After a bit I finally had enough and told the guy off. He responded with a threat, so I told him I'd forcefully F him in the ass and eat his children while he watched powerless to to anything about it. And I got banned. But I was fed up with his crap.

I do understand I definitely went overboard on that one, but well you do realize I'm one bulb short of an empty box of lightbulbs, lol.

O yes and it was the eating of children comment that got me banned, they said nothing about the whole Fn the dude in the ass bit.

Apr 7, 2019
So yea, guy on subscribestar keep posting any bloody argument against anything I was posting, it started on one sub but spilled over to all my subs there. After a bit I finally had enough and told the guy off. He responded with a threat, so I told him I'd forcefully F him in the ass and eat his children while he watched powerless to to anything about it. And I got banned. But I was fed up with his crap.

I do understand I definitely went overboard on that one, but well you do realize I'm one bulb short of an empty box of lightbulbs, lol.

O yes and it was the eating of children comment that got me banned, they said nothing about the whole Fn the dude in the ass bit.
Hmmm, well that does make sense. SubscribeStar is pretty embracing of various fetishes and there's plenty of anal scenes on games there, but I've not seen much gore on SubscribeStar.

Also, I feel like you might have to consider changing your name to Saturn, or at least Cronus. Got to admit, you're telling him off that way was a pretty baller move.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I tried using console commands to change the "language" variable, but it doesn't look like there's an actual internal setting for that; previous releases of the English version don't seem to have a language variable, so I'm thinking the variable is just there to differentiate the other languages, rather than actually change which language is used.

• Sad
Reactions: Reddypink
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes