• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lustful College Rework [v0.30 Hotfix] [Tinkel Studios] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [710 MB]
- - -

Mac [721 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
when you click on the heart in the corner you get this, what game is this from?

I was editing a feature of another game about something to add to the game, but it's not finished, thank you for telling me something I forgot to remove, I will share the bugfix in 1 hour and remove it, just ignore it hahaha.

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
There are a lot of long winded messages, so this may have been addressed, but I don't know.
Error message on Android version right after Charlotte bathroom scene. I'm assuming it's not end of version since gallery scenes left unlocked.
Screenshot_2024-04-18-12-23-00-439.png
Idk, maybe I need to be on different paths to unlock all gallery scenes, but this error doesn't seem a proper end spot.

Tinkel Studios

Game Developer
May 13, 2018
There are a lot of long winded messages, so this may have been addressed, but I don't know.
Error message on Android version right after Charlotte bathroom scene. I'm assuming it's not end of version since gallery scenes left unlocked.
View attachment 3552769
Idk, maybe I need to be on different paths to unlock all gallery scenes, but this error doesn't seem a proper end spot.
There is nothing at there. Just a message, "I suggest you to play the game at beginning because there is good rework there. I'm preparing a bugfix now. I'll share asap.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LustfulCollegeRework-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Tinkel Studios
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes