May 6, 2019
Regardless whether Hyao makes the new version public or not, I (and am sure many others) appreciate you putting them here as well. Next month Hyao is probably not gonna do that again anyway.
You might be right, but Ill step back for now and if it theres no update here Ill post. I wonder if someone from telegram posts there first cause I noticed they had it there before I posted here. :unsure:

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
Is there any content with (dominant) Logan since the sex in the woods?
there's a change in his workout scene where you can admit you want to watch him and it ends with you blowing him(if you pick the right options). as long as you have 3 hearts with him i think. idk if it works with just 2

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
there's a change in his workout scene where you can admit you want to watch him and it ends with you blowing him(if you pick the right options). as long as you have 3 hearts with him i think. idk if it works with just 2
But no more content in his storyline?

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
Next month Hyao is probably not gonna do that again anyway.
He has already confirmed no public update next month since Public build is the same version as Paid build. He did it because it was the holiday event and it'd be weird to play it in February (no more weirder than January TBH, lol).

jastranger

May 31, 2021
How can I extract in-game images?
You can find "archive.rpa" in the "game" folder, which contains all of the sprites and music used in the game. There are a bunch of rpa extract tools you can find online that un-archive these rpa files.
Here's a copy of the tool I use for this. Extract into the game folder. Usage: python rpatool.py -x -o ..\output\ archive.rpa
You can change ..\output\ to any path you want, the tool will create any needed folders, but you'll want to make sure to extract it somewhere outside the "game" folder or else it'll prevent the game from working.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes