nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So, I don't really want to kink shame anyone here, but blah blah blah
Blah blah blah (no judgment of people who are) Blah blah blah
You know what type of person phrases sentence like this? :)
If you are not here to kink shame, why you wrote down essay in a condescending way to explain why it's OK for you to kink shame? :)

If it's not your thing, OK, move on then. No one cares, and certain not interested in your details.
If you are just try to ask if there's a way to replace all Lizards, you could have just done that, without all those antagonizing remarks. :)

Yes you can. There's Un Ren'Py tool. You can replace ALL Pictures and Sprites and CGs if you so incline. And no, it's not a easy task.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
My "Orc War" says to progress "Lizard's Treasure". "Lizard's Treasure" says that it's work in progress after the first thing "Encounter a mysterious enemy in the ruins" is checked. Reading the wiki it has paths with Roushk, who's corrupted in my playthrough. Am I just blocked from progressing or what?

GoldenStag

Oct 3, 2020
My "Orc War" says to progress "Lizard's Treasure". "Lizard's Treasure" says that it's work in progress after the first thing "Encounter a mysterious enemy in the ruins" is checked. Reading the wiki it has paths with Roushk, who's corrupted in my playthrough. Am I just blocked from progressing or what?
The Orc War quest requires you to interact with the Nameless, who only reveals himself to you if you're on the green route with the lizards currently. So, yeah if you're on the corrupt route, you're locked out of progressing certain events for now.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
The Orc War quest requires you to interact with the Nameless, who only reveals himself to you if you're on the green route with the lizards currently. So, yeah if you're on the corrupt route, you're locked out of progressing certain events for now.
Cool....

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
You can always ask for someone save file just before nameless encounter. (don't ask for their persistent too otherwise you will not be able to make choice)
and use save editor to edit the character name to suit your taste.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Pretty sure the corrupted Lizard branch is abandoned. Not just "missing contents for now", it's a Dead End.
hatass You could enjoy your corrupted Lizards in your prison, and loading a previous save to choose the "real route".

TBH if Hyao has a well-planned development frame, he'd tied up these loose Ends. If it's a dead end then makes it clear.
But I won't try to hold him accountable anymore, there are just too many.
Maybe he'll come around when the game is finished, and he start to do touch-ups.

Reactions: Sant3224

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
You can always ask for someone save file just before nameless encounter. (don't ask for their persistent too otherwise you will not be able to make choice)
and use save editor to edit the character name to suit your taste.
And erase myriad of grinding and progress that I've done otherwise?

Would be easier to save edit my saves at this point

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Pretty sure the corrupted Lizard branch is abandoned. Not just "missing contents for now", it's a Dead End.
hatass You could enjoy your corrupted Lizards in your prison, and loading a previous save to choose the "real route".

TBH if Hyao has a well-planned development frame, he'd tied up these loose Ends. If it's a dead end then makes it clear.
But I won't try to hold him accountable anymore, there are just too many.
Maybe he'll come around when the game is finished, and he start to do touch-ups.
Pretty sure it's like a save from years ago. And I already had to restart and regrind a ton of stuff. There was absolutely no indication that it will lock you out of future content.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Pretty sure it's like a save from years ago. And I already had to restart and regrind a ton of stuff. There was absolutely no indication that it will lock you out of future content.
Well, technically, it only locks you out of certain content right now because the Corrupted Lizard Ending content is all WIP, Hyao will eventually get back to it (maybe the current Hissh storyline will tie back into it). But, as a general rule, the red choices/corrupted paths are bad endings and carry certain consequences, like killing off characters or writing them out of the story (which means missing a whole bunch of content). I guess in theory these choices should be treated equally, but in practice one choice is objectively better, while the other exists just for the novelty.

hatass

Oct 6, 2017
Well, technically, it only locks you out of certain content right now because the Corrupted Lizard Ending content is all WIP, Hyao will eventually get back to it (maybe the current Hissh storyline will tie back into it). But, as a general rule, the red choices/corrupted paths are bad endings and carry certain consequences, like killing off characters or writing them out of the story (which means missing a whole bunch of content). I guess in theory these choices should be treated equally, but in practice one choice is objectively better, while the other exists just for the novelty.
There was no indication of that back when I made that choice.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
OH GOD NEW DOGGY HUSBAND
HES SO HOT I WANT HIS PUPPIES
courtesy of narram ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you .... intentionally mistyped his specie? Also, where is he from? A totally new NPC (another rabbit hole)?
Tho it's indeed a nice piece of art. (y)
Did Hyao even stated He will go back to revise the Corrupted Lizard Ending branch?
That'll be a totally different timeline, there's no way you can just "tie back into it".
What you mentioned about NPCs' are totally different situations. I.E. Logan's branches don't affect the game progression (even when one has way less contents than the other). The "Red/Green" choices were introduced way later, also none of them lock you out.
You know there's in-game cheat in the option menu to help you skip the grind, right? (Kudos to Hyao for that)
As I mentioned, it's an very old dead end, and the only instance.
Nowadays Hyao does way better Jobs at marking contents, and no other choices will lock you out of progression. You don't need to worry much.

Last edited:

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Did Hyao even stated He will go back to revise the Corrupted Lizard Ending branch?
I was under the impression that some of the red choices/bad endings are mostly WIP and will be expanded on more once the main story is settled, at least that's what I interpreted from seeing some of the discussions about the game for a while now (and I feel like Hyao may have said something about the bad ends being WIP until the main story is done? dunno, maybe making this up).

And with Hissh, I was just theorising that there could be a separate variation of this storyline with the corrupted Othra/Roushk, since the character's goals seem to be lizard's mass corruption, which could be an opportunity for Hyao to come back to and write up a bunch of stuff for this ending.

What you mentioned about NPCs' are totally different situations. I.E. Logan's branches don't affect the game progression (even when one has way less contents than the other). The "Red/Green" choices were introduced way later, also none of them lock you out.
Not completely sure what you mean by the Red/Green choices being different. At least in the most current versions, both the Logan and the Lizard corruption choices are marked Red/Green now, and show up the same in the quest log.

Also I would argue other Red choices still have pretty big effects on the story, especially the most recent one with the Seth/Lionel plot where the player can tell Everett about the situation. Afaik, choosing to tell locks you out of the rest of Seth's story and thus the new Western areas with the dwarves and goblins and the Yeti. The Logan choice is also pretty important, the recent swamp werewolf quest is different depending on the player's decision, and the Black Wolf quest seems to only trigger on the werewolf/romance Logan path?

Anyway, my point was that most players shouldn't really bother with the red choices in general right now beyond the immediate outcomes, since they will be effectively missing out on a bunch of content (side quests, romances, and, most importantly for an erotic game, sex scenes).

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I was under the impression that some of the red choices/bad endings are mostly WIP and will be expanded on more once the main story is settled, at least that's what I interpreted from seeing some of the discussions about the game for a while now (and I feel like Hyao may have said something about the bad ends being WIP until the main story is done? dunno, maybe making this up).

And with Hissh, I was just theorising that there could be a separate variation of this storyline with the corrupted Othra/Roushk, since the character's goals seem to be lizard's mass corruption, which could be an opportunity for Hyao to come back to and write up a bunch of stuff for this ending.

Not completely sure what you mean by the Red/Green choices being different. At least in the most current versions, both the Logan and the Lizard corruption choices are marked Red/Green now, and show up the same in the quest log.

Also I would argue other Red choices still have pretty big effects on the story, especially the most recent one with the Seth/Lionel plot where the player can tell Everett about the situation. Afaik, choosing to tell locks you out of the rest of Seth's story and thus the new Western areas with the dwarves and goblins and the Yeti. The Logan choice is also pretty important, the recent swamp werewolf quest is different depending on the player's decision, and the Black Wolf quest seems to only trigger on the werewolf/romance Logan path?

Anyway, my point was that most players shouldn't really bother with the red choices in general right now beyond the immediate outcomes, since they will be effectively missing out on a bunch of content (side quests, romances, and, most importantly for an erotic game, sex scenes).
The Idea is with different (green/red) choices, you branch into different paths / timeline - it's the main plot devices for most VN.
Upon choosing a path, the other side is closed, alongside all it's contents. But you should able to continue with your chosen timeline.
All other situations are different, as in "Lizard's branch is the first of such branching choice, but the corruption route is a dead end that's never touched again, and you need to revert the choice somehow to continue."
If you're on bottom Logan's path, the story still happens, just without Logan's contents.

Regarding Hissh, it could just be that Hyao try to salvage the Original corrupted Lizard route idea, makes it into a more manageable execution.

But then You said "Red Choices" are just Triggers for "Bad Ends", not gateway to different timeline? This would make things less interesting, but much more manageable I guess.
I'm not sure what's Hyao's development logic anymore.

At any case, for the sake of a game those loose Ends need to be tied up, one way or another.

Bogdan2033

Sep 21, 2020
Someone recomend this game saying "Oh yeah, this game its just like CoC1, you should try it!
But after spend 4 hours grinding and checking game files after i figure out this is just average gay sex fantasy with only 1 nude art of women(Nymph)
Upd: not one, two, second its a succubus yeah i forgot, still disappointment

Last edited:

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Someone recomend this game saying "Oh yeah, this game its just like CoC1, you should try it!
But after spend 4 hours grinding and checking game files after i figure out this is just average gay sex fantasy with only 1 nude art of women(Nymph), disappointment
An eye for an eye then. Most time I saw someone recommend a gay game here it leads to a 99% straight game with 1 sissy gay content in it.

Also, doesn't Vicoria (the succubus) has a nude art?

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
But after spend 4 hours grinding and checking game files after i figure out this is just average gay sex fantasy with only 1 nude art of women(Nymph)
Upd: not one, two, second its a succubus yeah i forgot, still disappointment
I mean, the dev said that the game is mainly focused on maleMC/male, so you shouldn't expect much st8 content

Reactions: DrBitchCratf
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes