Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
Where do you get the planks from? I can chop wood, but no one seems to have the tools to turn em into planks or sell em.
You have to build the workbench, which requires buying planks in town. Afterwords you get the use work bench option in the build menu

Wolfehound

Jul 20, 2019
So I have Logan the werewolf in my prison and I want to 'have fun with him' but the only option is submissive. Is there something I have to do for dominant sex?

Sep 20, 2019
So I have Logan the werewolf in my prison and I want to 'have fun with him' but the only option is submissive. Is there something I have to do for dominant sex?
Most of the sex scenes are for being Male PC and Bottom, so if you are not both of those, then the scenes can be limited, also being sub and bottom to the wolves in the forest enough time can unlock new scenes sooner or later.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
so anyone know how to get ste and the other npc the rat king's loyalty up, current i have them around the 53 and 52 retrospectively. Ste's path is pretty good i just wish i can keep rising don't get me wrong the anon hookup isn't bad i just wish there was abit more.

i have Xeroth at 14, dispite doing a handful of quest. but believe it or not i'm okies with that being low because i got Rhot at 48, and i'm enjoying those after hours interactions and him being abit more into you. *fans himself* yes give me more this. :p

i gotta admit i wish there was more with Feliar i only have him at 33 and the only way to fool around is to trick him to go with the love potion in the coffee. X_X kinda wish there was abit more there but eh. it's okies. i mean it isnt' bad i have my main squeeze Arion at 80. pretty proud of that. XDDD but for the life of me working to higher any other NPC's level hasn't been the best. after a level the nomral means just doesn't work has anyone else found means of getting those loyalty levels higher?

ngodolac

Aug 4, 2019
I made a save dump with most scenes using the unmodded version of the game (v0.18). Hopefully it stays compatible with future versions of the game, modded or unmodded.

These saves follow a Bareshade/Bandit Camp Bitch route with Normal Logan, Lizards Good Ending. Most character stats cheated except strength and agility. Plenty of gold and items. Character is a male homosexual bottom. Like and Love stats for most characters are also cheated to max.

DISCLAIMER: Some content got softlocked because I stupidly cheated recipes that shouldn't be available until after some dialogue, making some dialogue skipped. Saves past the Bandit Camp are softlocked from getting the Glowing Amulet/Witch Amulet from Othra/Witch respectively because I bypassed getting glowshrooms from the Northwcrest's Cave by using Torch instead. You can still access the caves using the Torch weapon, but you may not get the Glowing Amulet/Witch amulet anymore unless you find a way to get glowshrooms or use the modded version of the game to cheat glowshrooms or the missing accessories.

Following saves after Arion/Hayden scene also do not get Arion's loincloth.

I also included a .txt file containing descriptions of each save so you can pick what you want. Use a save editor to change your name or any other value you wish, or use the modded version of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I feel like it, I might try to make a Hero route but I think there's "less" content with that.
do you mind sharing the file again, I can't extract it

May 6, 2019
Update 0.19.5 (Between worlds / Crossover event with Tavern of Spear)

New Recipe:

• Fog Cloud (Can be learned after finding certain ingridient in Misty Abyss)
New Enemy Variations:

• Lizardman Warrior (Recolor)
  • Swamp Creature and Lizardman Hunter have stronger versions too (They still don’t have a sprite yet)
New Area:

• Misty Abyss – a dungeon with minimap similar to the one in River’s Cave (Swamp)
Swamp:

• Between worlds (New event after the curse of lust event)
  • CG + New character sprite
Additional Information:

• Normal update is still scheduled for the end of the month

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes