Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
has anyone else used their main save on this new beta only to have it crash then selecting ignore takes you to the character create/skill point screen? i hate to say it i may have to wait till the next build once that sorta thing is fixed before i keep going. i was hoping this build had means to push up those loyalty points with the new characters

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
I think I went back to previous version without the cheat mod, saved game and then went back to new version without cheat mod and it worked (make sure to save at map screen.) After that I used the cheat mod game and it was all fine. This worked for me, maybe you need to juggle around with the versions more if it doesn't for you.

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
Quick question, does going on a date with Bernard removes the date options with Hayden? I noticed I cant do more than take a bath or do quest with Hayden after I went on a date with Bernard. Used to be able to do a lot more with Hayden.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Quick question, does going on a date with Bernard removes the date options with Hayden? I noticed I cant do more than take a bath or do quest with Hayden after I went on a date with Bernard. Used to be able to do a lot more with Hayden.
Is it possible you're no longer considered a 'bottom'? I noticed a lot of options with Hayden died when I went from top to bottom. gettid? ;)

Reactions: zaichi

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Is it possible you're no longer considered a 'bottom'? I noticed a lot of options with Hayden died when I went from top to bottom. gettid? ;)
Its weird at how hayden like being manhandled and fucked by arion but does not want to be a bottom for our character.

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
I think I went back to previous version without the cheat mod, saved game and then went back to new version without cheat mod and it worked (make sure to save at map screen.) After that I used the cheat mod game and it was all fine. This worked for me, maybe you need to juggle around with the versions more if it doesn't for you.
believe it or not i haven't cheated in this game. but i'll give your directions a try, i nomrally save while at the player cabin or while i'm visiting the ruins. also really? why troll and call me a sinp? i haven't spent cash on this game. gtfo with that mess. XD
yeah i never really had a problem until i used: LD_0.19.5m

zaichi

Oct 16, 2018
I noticed few mechanics addition to the game since I last played this game properly. Have few questions and I am sorry if these have been answered before.
1) What does Sanity do and what happens when I get Corrupted status?
2) Also, I saw in the patch notes that Arion has bad ending? How to get there, and also, is it possible to keep him in my stable?
3) Besides Roushk, is there any characters that I can imprison?
4) Can I ask anyone to live with me? Aside from Korg.

Thanks in advance.

edmundbrimmer

Sep 30, 2019
I noticed few mechanics addition to the game since I last played this game properly. Have few questions and I am sorry if these have been answered before.
1) What does Sanity do and what happens when I get Corrupted status?
2) Also, I saw in the patch notes that Arion has bad ending? How to get there, and also, is it possible to keep him in my stable?
3) Besides Roushk, is there any characters that I can imprison?
4) Can I ask anyone to live with me? Aside from Korg.

Thanks in advance.
2) Arion doesn't have a bad ending. The creator added that in because having sex with him can lose your sanity, and normally when your sanity drops to 0, you get a bad ending, but that only applies to bad characters. Arion isn't a bad character, so even if your sanity drops to 0 after having sex with him, it won't drop to 0 and instead will stay at 5, and nothing will happen.

Anita Deek

Feb 14, 2018
also really? why troll and call me a sinp? i haven't spent cash on this game. gtfo with that mess. XD
Sorry, 'snip' means that I cut the text. I didn't call you anything. What you wrote would've been too big to just leave it there and take up double the space, so I 'snipped' it.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
2) Arion doesn't have a bad ending. The creator added that in because having sex with him can lose your sanity, and normally when your sanity drops to 0, you get a bad ending, but that only applies to bad characters. Arion isn't a bad character, so even if your sanity drops to 0 after having sex with him, it won't drop to 0 and instead will stay at 5, and nothing will happen.
Quick thing I wanna add to what you said: Arion can't lower it any lower than 5 (if you try have sex with him, it'll end immediately after the first action), but if you artificially lower it to 0, there's still no bad ending. I was curious about the bad end myself and tossed my sanity to 0 before shagging him, but nothing happened. Same goes for the Rat King, rimming him lowers sanity but low sanity only triggers a scene where you lose control, rim him to completion, but also get used by other rats as you do.

Only bad ends I can confirm so far is jellies, ooze monsters, raptors (not raptor riders), corrupt lizards, the lizard's male leader and the two unique townsfolk who turn (I can't recall any names, hence vagueness). There's probably one with Victoria if you go without Arion to shag her, but I've never gotten it so I can't be sure (that scene lowers your sanity to 5 as well and she makes this big deal about breaking you).

Reactions: zaichi

DragonLord45

Oct 12, 2019
How do you get the bath scene with nauxus? I cant seem to trigger it. I have done the rest of the new content but can;t seem to get the bath scene. Anyone know what to do ?

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes