sc79

Aug 27, 2019
I think you need to talk with Bernie about hving sex with Caleb first (After you three spent a night together)? I really like the writing of Caleb, so adorable!
I've already done the spent a night with Caleb part - but there's nothing from Bernie about having sex with Caleb though what am I missing I wonder...

Also still can't get Korg and Logan together ....

that guide spreadsheet is way overdue for an update lol...

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I've already done the spent a night with Caleb part - but there's nothing from Bernie about having sex with Caleb though what am I missing I wonder...

i think you have to talk to him after dark, did you try that?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Did you also take a walk with Caleb and talked about the "private" stall? You should be able to talk with Bernard about it after you + Bernard + Caleb spent a night together (talk to Bernard during night after you take a walk with Caleb during night).
  • New conversation with Bernard (You need to sleep with both him and Caleb to unlock this)
  • New event with Caleb when entering the old barn (After the new conversation with Bernard, there’s 50% chance for this to happen)
Also, you don't "get Korg and Logan together", it's a random encounter for bottom slut Logan (he got raped by bandits in early bandits encounter), make sure to talk about fair with Korg.

sc79

Aug 27, 2019
Did you also take a walk with Caleb and talked about the "private" stall? You should be able to talk with Bernard about it after you + Bernard + Caleb spent a night together (talk to Bernard during night after you take a walk with Caleb during night).
  • New conversation with Bernard (You need to sleep with both him and Caleb to unlock this)
  • New event with Caleb when entering the old barn (After the new conversation with Bernard, there’s 50% chance for this to happen)
Also, you don't "get Korg and Logan together", it's a random encounter for bottom slut Logan (he got raped by bandits in early bandits encounter), make sure to talk about fair with Korg.
Alright! I finally got that part! Seems like I have to talk to Caleb at night to take him for a walk so he would talk about the private 'stall' and immediately talk to Bernard afterwards..!

Thanks a bunch!!

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Hey I just found out something cool.

If you haven't had sex with anyone (if your ass and maybe cock is still Virgin) your Bitch Fame in Bareshade caps on 11, the same amount as the maximum Hero Fame without doing any major quests.

I think this is the limit of raising your Bitch Fame when you limit yourself to only oral sexual acts and preserving your virginity.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017

If you haven't had sex with anyone (if your ass and maybe cock is still Virgin) your Bitch Fame in Bareshade caps on 11, the same amount as the maximum Hero Fame without doing any major quests.

I think this is the limit of raising your Bitch Fame when you limit yourself to only oral sexual acts and preserving your virginity.
Huh. Never thought you could be a bitch virgin.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

Weird that you can have that much of a bitch fame without taking no dick

Reactions: FugginDamaged

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
On the topic of Fame for the Lizard tribe:

If you solve or go past the statue, servicing Rhot after will give you 1 Bitch Fame, refusing will not give you any Fame

If you have sex/suck the statue, Pleading to Rhot will give you 1 Bitch Fame while Giving in to Rhot gives 3 Bitch Fame right at the start

Both submitting when sparring with one of the warriors and offering relief to the warriors multiple times caps you on 6 Bitch Fame regardless of your initial Bitch Fame. This seems to be the initial cap of the Lizard Tribe Bitch Fame without doing any story quest

Completing the Proof of a Hero quest gives you 2 Hero Fame

2nd Training with the Warriors gives you 1 Hero Fame if you go along with the warriors

3rd Training with will gives you a +1 Bitch Fame, if you already have 6 Bitch Fame this will allow you to go over the cap and reach 7 Bitch Fame. But if you do this before reaching 6 Bitch Fame, you won't be able to go over the 6 Bitch Fame cap

So, without doing any story quests, the Lizard Tribe Fame can reach 7 Bitch Fame and 3 Hero Fame at the early game

D

Deleted member 2375082

If anyone finds it useful, here's a ~complete~ save for the current version of the game (0.28.1).
Female Hero lv.12 (Appearance mainly, but fairly well-rounded) all quests completed [good/green choices], all recipes mastered.
Save directory should be located under C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustfulDesires

(sorry for format, first post here)

Last edited by a moderator:

Revenom

Jul 8, 2019
If anyone finds it useful, here's a ~complete~ save for the current version of the game (0.28.1).
Female Hero lv.12 (Appearance mainly, but fairly well-rounded) all quests completed [good/green choices], all recipes mastered.
Save directory should be located under C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustfulDesires

(sorry for format, first post here)
What for? at the end of the month there will be a reboot of saves

D

Deleted member 2375082

What for? at the end of the month there will be a reboot of saves
I'm not sure, I just guessed it could be a helpful reference for writing a guide, debugging or updating the game's Wiki page.
Also there's usually quite a few people asking for full save files, so it just felt kinda natural to share mine once I finished it.

Sorry if I did a bad :c

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Tbh one single "complete" save really won't do much for this game. There's so many "one-time" scenes, so many variations based on your choices, and tons of repeatable scenes still require you to grind to trigger. Rly wish Hyao add scenes gallery, or allow you to choose to replay scenes you already triggered.

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Guys got a perfect ending on lizard treasure and have 4 hero and 8 bitch how to unlock snu snu scenes at waterfall is there a way to get bitch reputation finished all lizard quest

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes