alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Guys got a perfect ending on lizard treasure and have 4 hero and 8 bitch how to unlock snu snu scenes at waterfall is there a way to get bitch reputation finished all lizard quest
Does the option to go to the waterfalls show up?
If so, what happens when you click it?

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
Guys got a perfect ending on lizard treasure and have 4 hero and 8 bitch how to unlock snu snu scenes at waterfall is there a way to get bitch reputation finished all lizard quest
As far as I understood from the game code, you need high submissiveness for mmm scene and high dom for fmf scene , just drink sub or dom potion i guess

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

AnthroDragon

Nov 2, 2019
When exactly is the waterfall option supposed to show up? I even started a new game, but I still don't see the option.

In the new game, I have completed the lizard good ending. Personality - Orientation: Homosexual, Position: Bottom. Sexual Experience - Mouth: Skilled, Ass: Expert, Cock: Skilled. Fame in the area (Ruins) - Bitch: 8, Hero: 3.

Last edited:

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
So I played this game about a year back and I found the actual gameplay really boring and not worth playing just to get the CG scenes, so I was wondering if there were enough CGs in the game to accompany the sex scenes, or is it all just mostly writing?

If so, then I plan on buying the game just to mostly skim through the plot or even just unlock the whole gallery because I really like the scenarios and the art style.

Thanks!

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
So I played this game about a year back and I found the actual gameplay really boring and not worth playing just to get the CG scenes, so I was wondering if there were enough CGs in the game to accompany the sex scenes, or is it all just mostly writing?

If so, then I plan on buying the game just to mostly skim through the plot or even just unlock the whole gallery because I really like the scenarios and the art style.

Thanks!
Pretty sure most of it is erotic moments are done through writing, seldom that they get CGs AFAIK

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I will patiently wait for the next update and the continuation of the events and stories and more sex scenes and romanceable characters in the game and the continuation of the nightmare story event

Zaush

Apr 12, 2019
From the autor`s Itch page:

Important Information

This is the last update before a big changes that will occur in update 0.30.

In 0.30 old saves won't be working, so unfortunately you will have to start from the beginning. I hope with all the changes it will be worthy and not too annoying. I apologies in advance for the trouble. 0.30 will also be posted on itchio in two months, so you can expect to see it here at the end of April.
So yes, the update 0.30 will come late March and update 0.29 are skipped

Last edited:

perles75

May 16, 2020
I've seen some screenshots of the work in progress of the overhauling and it looks pretty nice for now (although of course the graphical style is the same)

purelife258

Mar 30, 2020
Does anyone have a gallery of all event scenes?
You can use a rpa extractor to get all the images. I downloaded the rpatool from here: . I copied the rpatool file into the LustfulDesires-0.28.1-pc\game\ folder. Then open up command prompt in that folder and use the command python rpatool -x archive.rpa -o files It will extract the images, audio, backgrounds into a folder called files.

Har'kanal645

Oct 16, 2017
I hope the changes are around mainly around the Alchemy system and navigation in the "dungeons", I'm not sayin' it's bad, but when you get a lot of ingredients it's get crowded and you spend a lot of time finding the ingredients you need for the potions (highlighting or only showing the ingredients for that potion would be a welcome change) ((Yes I know there's remembering potion recipe which saves a lot of time, but before you "learn" it you have to do the tedious searching in the crowded ingredients))
also the navigating in the dungeon is "meh" the dialog buttons are "bad" the best example is the dungeon where you search for the missing satyrs you're basically clicking for the "left" button you click it it's fine, but next tile you're on changes the positions of the "move" buttons and you click basically "left" so you're going back. Arrow keys would be best for it.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes