Jul 31, 2018
Is there supposed to be a sex scene with Roushk on the night of lizard tribe celebrations (after he kisses the MC in the lake)? Does having Rhot come over at night block it from happening? Or has it not been written yet?

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020
Is there supposed to be a sex scene with Roushk on the night of lizard tribe celebrations (after he kisses the MC in the lake)? Does having Rhot come over at night block it from happening? Or has it not been written yet?
I'm pretty sure there's no sex scene... I think the end of the event was to show tell the players that Roushk wants to confess, I guess, his feelings for you...

Reactions: alexxxx000

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Can someone help me?
Where do I find glafire stone?
Where do I buy/make/find traveler set?
And where is the tile for the thief's treasure?

EDIT: I've found the location of the glafire! Still want the rest, tho

Last edited:

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I just started a new playthrough (this is my second one) and I just realized that I forgot to look for the chibi orcs, could anyone give me the location of all of them?

Btw can any of the chibi orcs become permanently missable in a playthrough?

Sep 20, 2019
I just started a new playthrough (this is my second one) and I just realized that I forgot to look for the chibi orcs, could anyone give me the location of all of them?

Btw can any of the chibi orcs become permanently missable in a playthrough?
I think the ones you can only get in certain scenes might be missable during a playthrough and if that happens, you need to either load a save before that point or start a new playthrough, i don't think any of those 6 orcs are permanently missable, you can have a look at the bottom of this link in the FAQ section below the new werewolf event to see where those orcs are if you are able to open that web link, Hayo should have a link to it on his Itch.io game page for this as well somewhere

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
I'm pretty sure there's no sex scene... I think the end of the event was to show tell the players that Roushk wants to confess, I guess, his feelings for you...
This will sound really biased, but goddamn we need a scene for Roushk that's consensual. My man's obviously attracted to the MC and the fact that Hyao keeps doing this slow burn with him is a bit frustrating x_x

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Can someone help me?
Where do I find glafire stone?
Where do I buy/make/find traveler set?
And where is the tile for the thief's treasure?

EDIT: I've found the location of the glafire! Still want the rest, tho
Not really sure about the Traveler Set, but the Thief's Treasure should be the question mark on the cave where you find the note.
Multiple of them should appear after you read the note. If you've checked all of them out you should have the treasure already.

Last edited:

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I want confirm this, there seems to be a cap on the amount of Fame that you can get on a specific area, right?

I'm currently on my 10th day on Bareshade grinding on the Track to increase my Fame. It's currently capped at Hero 11 and Bitch 14, without doing any kind of quest yet.

I never got my Hero Fame higher than 8 in my last playthrough and haven't been able to get it past 11 on my current one and I know at least that the Bitch Fame can reach 16 from my last playthrough.

Can I go even further than this for Bareshade? I assume I go over the cap by completing certain major quests right?

BTW, What's the maximum cap of both kinds of Fame for Bareshade and other areas? Or at least, What's the highest that you guys have ever gotten so far?

sc79

Aug 27, 2019
How do you get to the munbury complex ? How to get to the golem ? (anything 'interesting' in this latest update?)
And how to get Korg and Logan (edit : not gunnar) to hook up lol

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
BTW, What's the maximum cap of both kinds of Fame for Bareshade and other areas? Or at least, What's the highest that you guys have ever gotten so far?
My save is currently at Bitch: 17, Hero: 12 in Bareshade
And in the Lizard are its Bitch: 11, Hero: 14

Northcrest is 10 for both.

Don't know its there's a cap or anything. Honestly, fame isn't so important. It does lock you out of content until you get roughly 7 or 8, but past that I don't think there's anything else locking you out.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
How do you get to the munbury complex ? How to get to the golem ? (anything 'interesting' in this latest update?)
A lot more sex with Caleb. Golems are nice. Just explore all there is in the Underground from the Uphill Cave. I'm sure you'll find it eventually.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
I just discovered something neat. I'm grinding up Fame from the "Help people from bandit" encounter on the Track because I noticed that it gives 1 Bitch and 1 Hero Fame if you beat the bandit with tease/lust attacks. This ends up capping my current fame in this method on 6 Bitch and 11 Hero Fame. Persisting with this method doesn't give me any more Fame.

I also noticed that when doing the "Deal with Bandits" quest from Bernard the shopkeeper in the early game would only give you +1 Fame if your Fame is not capped at 11. Meaning its not the kind of quest that makes you exceed the Fame cap.

I speculate that actions that give Fame have a predetermined limit set to prevent you from grinding for Fame past a certain point. I also noticed that this also applies to relationship values with NPC's.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020

Don't know its there's a cap or anything. Honestly, fame isn't so important. It does lock you out of content until you get roughly 7 or 8, but past that I don't think there's anything else locking you out.
Oh, thanks! I'm grinding Fame because I intend my second playthrough to be a kind of completionist run for self-satisfactory reasons. I intend on getting it as high as possible and figuring out the way to achieve it so I can understand the intricacies of the games inner workings, this is something of a habit of mine when replaying a game I like.

Wow, the Bitch and Hero fame for the Lizard one is really high on your save. How did you get them so high? Mine capped on 8 Hero and 8 Bitch on my 1st Playthrough.

sc79

Aug 27, 2019
A lot more sex with Caleb. Golems are nice. Just explore all there is in the Underground from the Uphill Cave. I'm sure you'll find it eventually.
Thanks for the tip!! Now I just need to know how to get it going on with Caleb!

You wouldn't happen to know how to get to the part where Korg is doing it with Logan do you ?

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks for the tip!! Now I just need to know how to get it going on with Caleb!

You wouldn't happen to know how to get to the part where Korg is doing it with Logan do you ?
If you are on the bottomslut rout of Logan, you can have strolling on the fair if I'm not mistaken
Caleb is a matter of high liking, then you randomly will have a scene where you peep him beating his meat and bum, glory hole. There you have 3 option of sex

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
If you are on the bottomslut rout of Logan, you can have strolling on the fair if I'm not mistaken
Caleb is a matter of high liking, then you randomly will have a scene where you peep him beating his meat and bum, glory hole. There you have 3 option of sex
I think you need to talk with Bernie about hving sex with Caleb first (After you three spent a night together)? I really like the writing of Caleb, so adorable!

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Are you been referred to a bitch or a hero if your fame is the same?

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Are you been referred to a bitch or a hero if your fame is the same?
Not sure if there are scenes dependent in low bitch, high hero or high hero, low bitch. I've only noticed if some scenes won't unlock if your fame isn't high enough.

For example, fucking the people at the sauna or tavern in bareshade won't happen unless your bitch fame is high enough. Conversely, there's a encounter about a huge fan of yours at the tavern in bareshade that only unlocks if your hero fame is high enough.

sc79

Aug 27, 2019
Thanks for the tips :) I think i must be missing something, I tried visiting Caleb so many timesbut nevercaught him having that scene...

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Not sure if there are scenes dependent in low bitch, high hero or high hero, low bitch. I've only noticed if some scenes won't unlock if your fame isn't high enough.

For example, fucking the people at the sauna or tavern in bareshade won't happen unless your bitch fame is high enough. Conversely, there's a encounter about a huge fan of yours at the tavern in bareshade that only unlocks if your hero fame is high enough.
I only played Bitch route, many scenes will refer you as a bitch, such as Northcrest Gatekeepers, Gunnar, Soldiers in Northcrest Camp when you bottom commander; Lizard tribe; and many scenes with the residents of bareshade.
No idea what's a hero in those scenes, So I wonder what will happen if you remain same bitch and hero fame.

TBH, I wish there's only 2 variations: You have high bitch Fame, or you don't have high bitch Fame. The hero path in this game is really boring.

4.00 star(s) 25 Votes