faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
According to Hyao, today's update (0.28) will be the last one where you can use your old save file. We will have to redo everything from scratch for the future build that's scheduled in March.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

ivan555

Feb 18, 2018

PART 1: CONTENT

New Enemy:

• Emerine Golem
New Items:

• Some new armors and clothes available, either during sewing with Rose or after bringing new mineral to Dulrig.
Bareshade:

• Fair – Firework: Gunnar and Roushk/Othra
  • Caleb: Welcoming message (High like), Three new option in glory scene
  • Rose: Sewing (Talk + Event)
Northcrest:

• Dulrig (New conversation when you have emerine in your inventory)
  • Ruben (New conversation after talking with Dulrig about the mineral)
Ruins:

• Waterfall: Relax (Scene with warriors/acolytes – if high bitch fame, few variants with Grushk – two in the day, one in the night)
Munbury Complex:

• Level 2: Completely new map, accessible from first map in the complex (Hidden passage)
  • Level 1: Missing fields completed
  • South: Missing fields completed, added a small event there
  • North: Some of the WIPs are filled, still some zones are lacking content
PART 2: VISUAL ASPECTS

Zoroj made some new addition to the game:

• Emerine Golem
  • Ruben (Not available yet, will be added in bug fixing update - most likely tomorrow)
PART 3: BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

• Some minor fixes here and there

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
According to Hyao, today's update (0.28) will be the last one where you can use your old save file. We will have to redo everything from scratch for the future build that's scheduled in March.
So it's worth to dl this version for collection reasons. :p

Wait, scratch that, there'll be a bug fix version soon ...

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

jonathan421

Mar 24, 2020
Man that really sucks, all the grinding all gone. And the facts that starting all over in-game would be confusing because the event that was added in the pass

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I don't even understand why we won't be able to use saves anymore, it's not like it's a new engine or anything?

perles75

May 16, 2020
This is the official word:

This is the last update before the save wipe. After this the old saves won't be working, because of the planned redesigning (As I mentioned in the post in December).

There won't be an update in February.

I will take two months to redo things. When I take apart the whole code there won't be a middle ground where I could just stop and post an update. I have tons of stuff I want to change or modify.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I don't even understand why we won't be able to use saves anymore, it's not like it's a new engine or anything?
usually because the variable, interface, screen menu got changed.

simple explanation example:
You had pork yesterday and today you want to eat it again but at the restaurant you usually eat at, the pork menu is no longer available.

In renpy:
There x variable saved in the saves file, on the game newest game update thought, x variable is removed, y variable is added and x function is replaced by y function. When you tried to load the saves file with x variable in it, the saves would try to find the x variable which no longer exist till it find it but because it no longer exist, it consider the game to be broken and thus error appeared and the saves also does not recognize the y variable that replace x function, because it never remembered y function to exist and it is not defined at the time of the saves too and must be defined at the beginning of the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes