Lumino

Nov 30, 2017
I want to ask some things, Is it possible to raise the relationship with Blake the Blacksmith? If so, how do I do it?

I also heard that there's a scene with Blake and Arion. If this is true, How do I get it?
You need to complete a kinda sidequest from arion to get him to go to blake then you need to have a crafted aphrodisiac and in the dialogue the next time you ask him about his hooves it gives you the option to put it in there.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
You need to complete a kinda sidequest from arion to get him to go to blake then you need to have a crafted aphrodisiac and in the dialogue the next time you ask him about his hooves it gives you the option to put it in there.
Is it the side quest with the stalker? Because for me the quest seems to be gone since I did the Arion Bathing quest with Hayden

Edit: Nvm, I found the quest

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
I don't remember exactly since it's been a while, but using Raptor Lure is essencial. You learn it after doing something for the witch and then studying at home
You need to keep your Sanity away from a certain number to avoid triggering a bad end from submitting to him when doing that, you can recover it by using Sanity potions to recover some of them each time you use one or sleeping inside your house, if it gets to low, it can lead to bad end scenes for certain situation.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
You need to keep your Sanity away from a certain number to avoid triggering a bad end from submitting to him when doing that, you can recover it by using Sanity potions to recover some of them each time you use one or sleeping inside your house, if it gets to low, it can lead to bad end scenes for certain situation.
I didn't connect the fact that his sanity was possibly low. I never got that bad ending... I usually keep tabs on my sanity
but it's good to know.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Okay can anyone tell me the steps to finish the werewolves questline. I'm on the encourage/bottom Logan path, and I'm at the point where I just gave Bernard 5 wolfsbane. I've also crafted the Antilycan, but I don't know what it's for. What should I do next?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
Thanks! I just finished testing it out. You were absolutely right. I've never paid any attention to the sanity before so I didn't notice it until now
Glad I could help. ^^ The sanity bar only really effects if Bad Ends trigger or alters the Rat King rimming and Aaron sex scenes, so I don't blame you for not noticing as it's not very important and easy to refill. :p If you saved the Lizard tribe, I'd recommend dipping in the lake or gettin cleansing water from their priestess, it's a good way to refresh sanity without wasting too much time traveling all over.

Oh, and Raptor Riders don't effect sanity and doesn't make Raptors love you, it's only effects lizard man affection. Just incase you were wondering. ^^

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Okay can anyone tell me the steps to finish the werewolves questline. I'm on the encourage/bottom Logan path, and I'm at the point where I just gave Bernard 5 wolfsbane. I've also crafted the Antilycan, but I don't know what it's for. What should I do next?
iirc at that point you'd wait until nigh and visit the Bernard at the shop. After a bit of dialogue you should get the option to apply the antilycan.

Sep 20, 2019
I didn't connect the fact that his sanity was possibly low. I never got that bad ending... I usually keep tabs on my sanity
but it's good to know.
No problem, and dudelookingforstuff comment on the previous page mention the ways to recover your sanity meter back, the potion one you can get from the white lizardess inside the ruins as a quest or something you can talk about after doing the one where her 3 missing female lizards need to return back to her ruins, the bed one can be done at any time and the pool one you need to find by one of the locations above or underground you can unlock in the area.

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
Okay, I just finished going on the friday evening date with Bernard right after giving him the Antilycan and asked him about the transformation. Is there a next step to the werewolf questline I haven't done yet? I've read that we're going to meet Caleb at some point. So, any pointers on what I should do next?

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
Okay, I just finished going on the friday evening date with Bernard right after giving him the Antilycan and asked him about the transformation. Is there a next step to the werewolf questline I haven't done yet? I've read that we're going to meet Caleb at some point. So, any pointers on what I should do next?
unlocking the night visits at the shop and asking to transform during sex, and after he will suggest looking for caleb, then the game will tell what you need to gather to help caleb

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
unlocking the night visits at the shop and asking to transform during sex, and after he will suggest looking for caleb, then the game will tell what you need to gather to help caleb
How to get to that point? Will keep "Offering services for the day" and trying to keep increasing his relationship values help?

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
Ruben & Emerine Golem (WIP)

"Here's are some stuff that Zoroj is working on this month.

First of all we have Ruben. Welcome your fellow herbalist... or rather alchemist? Who knows what he is after.

The other one is Emerine Golem, he will appear in the Munbury Caves in a new level of dungeon. It's an enemy that will come in two colors.

Sorry for not being active anywhere, I have still tons of stuff on my head, which makes following every place quite difficult. I hope things will calm down soon."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThroawayGag

Jun 5, 2020

First of all we have Ruben. Welcome your fellow herbalist... or rather alchemist? Who knows what he is after.

The other one is Emerine Golem, he will appear in the Munbury Caves in a new level of dungeon. It's an enemy that will come in two colors.

Sorry for not being active anywhere, I have still tons of stuff on my head, which makes following every place quite difficult. I hope things will calm down soon."

Really hoped that Ruben would've been a chubby alchemist daddy, well detective-esque silver fox would do

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Really hoped that Ruben would've been a chubby alchemist daddy, well detective-esque silver fox would do
Haha I was hoping in fact for a long-haired more skinny'sh than bara type of alchemist, but indeed this will do.
Thank you very much for sharing this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Corootai

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

Alex Louis Armstrong X Sig Curtis, is that you?!

• Haha
Reactions: sagoh
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes